fj62 car audio/nav unit replacement recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey mud!

Happy Monday! I am slow at work today so I am naturally doing what we do best, California Dreaming' with cruisers... LOL

I am looking to replace my aftermarket Pioneer stereo, and would love some recommendations on a new larger screen unit that also has off grid GPS abilities.

there are so many options out there, and mostly what I see are secondary units that mount somewhere around your dash (Garmin, etc...). I would like something integrated in the stereo unit itself.

Any input appreciated...

thanks!

Joel

Hey mud!

Happy Monday! I am slow at work today so I am naturally doing what we do best, California Dreaming' with cruisers... LOL

I am looking to replace my aftermarket Pioneer stereo, and would love some recommendations on a new larger screen unit that also has off grid GPS abilities.

there are so many options out there, and mostly what I see are secondary units that mount somewhere around your dash (Garmin, etc...). I would like something integrated in the stereo unit itself.

Any input appreciated...

thanks!

Joel
I installed this one a couple years back in my 89 FJ62. It has everything, AM/FM. CD & DVD, GPS, Handfree Iphone, Remote Control, Touch Screen, and it came with a Backup Camera. Has everything i wanted. Attached to the exsisting Radio Brackets. FYI.......

Pioneer NEX AVIC-8201.jpg

Struggling with the same question for my FJ62. Come up with any good radio units yet?

i had an alpine INE-W970HD installed in my FJ62 back in december; very happy with it; the only weird issue is where the company installed the antennas on the cowel ... hasn't given me any problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom