SOLD FJ62 3FE/ Trans for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Long time reader/ follower, first time poster. I am currently in the process of completing a 5.3 swap in my 62 and am looking to sell the engine 223k miles, A440 trans (3k miles on rebuild/ hard parts) and exhaust. The 62 has been in the family since 1992 and I have nearly every record ever for maintenance. The motor will come with all of the accessories minus the air intake assembly. The vehicle is still a daily driver with the 3fe but I plan on pulling the drive train this weekend.

Motor leaks oil at the main seal and oil pan currently. I have a new main seal that will go with it. In the last 3k miles the motor has had new fan clutch, water pump, and t-stat.

Trans was rebuilt locally in Phoenix and has roughly 3k miles since rebuild. Vehicle had sat for a few years and filter came apart and clogged cooler lines. Long story short, new hard parts with rebuild. I have the paper work for the work done on trans.

I am asking $1800 for the engine/ trans picked up in Phoenix, AZ and $100 for complete exhaust.

Looking to sell locally first but will work on a shipping price in the meantime. I can furnish all of the records I have for the vehicle so that potential buyers can see that the vehicle has been well cared for. I will try to post some pictures this evening. Thanks for looking.

Engine and trans pulled and ready to go. Can separate but not looking to ship unless buyer handles shipping arrangements. Comes with all engine accessories to include A/C compressor and PS pump.

Would motor be a candidate for an FJ40? Is the wiring harness and ECU included?

When you say minus the air intake assembly, is that the air filter housing and plumbing up to the throttle body or is it missing the intake manifold?

Would motor be a candidate for an FJ40? Is the wiring harness and ECU included?

When you say minus the air intake assembly, is that the air filter housing and plumbing up to the throttle body or is it missing the intake manifold?

I assume it could work. It will come with harness and ecu also. Trans is already sold.

got it. I wouldn't need the trans anyway. Still not sure which way I'm going.

What is the price on the engine?

I’m looking for a right hand down pipe if you have it.

Edit: saw you mentioned the complete exhaust for $100. For that I’d price I’m interested in the parts if you’re willing to ship. Probably only makes sense for the down pipes.

Last edited:
I’m looking for a right hand down pipe if you have it.

Edit: saw you mentioned the complete exhaust for $100. For that I’d price I’m interested in the parts if you’re willing to ship. Probably only makes sense for the down pipes.

If you shoot me your zip code I will work on a price for shipping the down pipes.

Down Pipes are gone. Engine with PS pump and alternator and exhaust manifolds are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom