Trade FJ62 1989 FOR A 1991 ABOVE model (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im looking to trade a FJ62 for a model with 3rd row seating the FJ80 or so. Car is in good running condition no leaks, new tires, new shocks, and engine fluid. Starts right up I thought I had a leak to the floor, but I did not the previous owner washed the carpet and didnt give it a chance to dry.
or I can sell it for 4600.
101_0541.jpg

101_0543.jpg

101_0536.jpg

Last edited:
Im in phoenix myself the mileage is over 300k with rebuilt engine 100k ago so around 200k no reciepts though, but im assuming no engine will surive this long without rebuilt im probably wrong.
mileage? Are you in phoenix or tucson? I may be interested.

but im assuming no engine will surive this long without rebuilt
and I'm assuming you have never had a LC before.....these things are tanks....300k doesn't worrie me a bit. I do get alittle nervous when people claim their 2f or 3fe has been rebuilt betwen 150k and 200k though, there is no need with regular oil changes. Did you get this from that guy in tucson who got it from his "Grandfather"? I called on it awhile ago, but he never returned my call.

cude yeah that was the guy....to be honest with you the dude was kinda 'iffy' if you know what I mean, but I made a deal with him if he could make the drive halfway to phoenix with the car and it had no leaks when I inspected it I would buy it. surely enough it made it, but the tires were so fcked up that it could of blown while driving. It was in good shape and not bad for 20 years old and engine ran strong and tranny was strong also....so I figured sure I will buy it then I put 1200 into it to make it more driveable and so now im selling it for the same price i got it for minus what I put into with new shocks, tires, alingment, etc.....

whats funny is that there is a white 93 land cruiser in tucson I been eying once I sell this one ha ahha that has 3rd rows....I need.
and I'm assuming you have never had a LC before.....these things are tanks....300k doesn't worrie me a bit. I do get alittle nervous when people claim their 2f or 3fe has been rebuilt betwen 150k and 200k though, there is no need with regular oil changes. Did you get this from that guy in tucson who got it from his "Grandfather"? I called on it awhile ago, but he never returned my call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom