SOLD FJ61 FJ60? jump seats ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys i have a pair of jump seats that were on my fJ60 it was sort of like the third seat the previous owner had installed for more passengers.. i took them off because i need my cargo space more than i need these seats.. they are jump seats which means they fold up on the sides similar like the FJ80 models.. the previous owner said they came off a HJ61 Australian model .. im not sure tho .. anyways these are in excellent shape and have seat belts and the hardware necessary to install in your fj 60 or other models as well.. if you need to carry extra kids in the back then its a must have.. im located in Burbank California.. i would really prefer a local pickup.. but i may be able to ship them .. dont really know how much shipping would be either. $400 obo and pick it up.. . i can be best reached at mbzmotors101@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Most likely JDM HJ61 jump seats (or JDM 60 series jump seats at any rate - no such thing as FJ61). Australia imports a lot of JDM trucks too, so likely the cause of the Australian truck mentioned. Did I miss the price or is it not listed? Whatever you were going to ask, think about raising it. These are rare & a cool option for someone that needs them.

Most likely JDM HJ61 jump seats (or JDM 60 series jump seats at any rate - no such thing as FJ61). Australia imports a lot of JDM trucks too, so likely the cause of the Australian truck mentioned. Did I miss the price or is it not listed? Whatever you were going to ask, think about raising it. These are rare & a cool option for someone that needs them.

Thank you for the info.. im not really sure on a price so i left it as make an offer .. what do you think i should ask for them ?

Thank you for the info.. im not really sure on a price so i left it as make an offer .. what do you think i should ask for them ?

Not really sure in all honesty as I've personally never seen a set for sale outside of the truck before. If you have the brackets that bolt to the truck that the seats lock into, you should include them. A potential buyer will be happy to have them instead of trying to fab something up. The market of buyers will be small since not everyone needs such a thing I think. But those buyers will also know how rare these are & likely understand any eventual price. Hopefully someone can chime in with better insights value wise, as I know they will eventually cancel this post if you don't list a price.

Not really sure in all honesty as I've personally never seen a set for sale outside of the truck before. If you have the brackets that bolt to the truck that the seats lock into, you should include them. A potential buyer will be happy to have them instead of trying to fab something up. The market of buyers will be small since not everyone needs such a thing I think. But those buyers will also know how rare these are & likely understand any eventual price. Hopefully someone can chime in with better insights value wise, as I know they will eventually cancel this post if you don't list a price.

Thanks again.. just put up a price of $400 obo.. lets see..

Do you have the brackets for mounting these in the truck? Interested I’d we can figure out a MUD ship or something on the shipping. I know a few west coast folks are coming to the SAS IN August. Thanks. Jimmy

Do you have the brackets for mounting these in the truck? Interested I’d we can figure out a MUD ship or something on the shipping. I know a few west coast folks are coming to the SAS IN August. Thanks. Jimmy
Hi Jimmy.. it was installed on my fj60 with the base thats on it now using 2 bolts on each side.. and the clip side would sit on the floor.. it wasnt locking into anything , but it worked.. if you want them to lock onto a bracket .. you can use the fj80 jump seat brackets that attach on the floor. i think they're the same.. i can also ship with UPS if interested.. let me know ... John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom