fj60 w/thule type rack on Clemson Rd. Fri 5:45pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw someone, and thought it was a Upstate cruiser person. I was at Chick-fila. We went to the Pickens/BHP game and met the inlaws there. (bro-in-law plays for Pickens).

Who was it I saw?

not listed in the members rigs. It wasnt MONGO, lighter skinned guy maybe blonde hair (Had a baseball cap on) and a girl was in the car (I think)

Theres a guy in seneca who has a tan 60 with a roof rack that I see parked at an insurance place all the time. Could be that guy, I'm pretty sure hes not UC.

yeah I have seen a tan 60 with a roof-rack on it as well. cruiser waves were exchanged but thats about it. :confused:

2 insurance guys w/ tan 60s and roof racks in Carolina?

Does his have the awesome optional trail carnage?

It actually looked pretty darn clean, but then again so does my cruiser going about 35 mph. :D

What color was it?

the one i have seen is a desert tan w/arb fronts and a roof rack

89s rule said:
not listed in the members rigs. It wasnt MONGO, lighter skinned guy maybe blonde hair (Had a baseball cap on) and a girl was in the car (I think)

Dude...Mongo is about as white as they get!

I know what you mean....

ALEXGAR said:
Dude...Mongo is about as white as they get!

I know what you mean....

I was explaining the guy not momgo, i havent met him i dont think. So dont knwo what he looks like.

What color was the rig?

that would be helpful. Since it was a few days ago now. I was thinking a greyish (darker) color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom