FJ60 Trim Code List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mines FQ11, with gray interior. No dot. Clean up your dot and look at it with magnification, you should be able to tell if it was made by a factory mark or an irregular blemish.

20210301_085343.jpg

Here’s a photo of my plate:
Well, looks like the PO indeed was a damn liar. I don't know what the dot between the '1's is, but it's looking like the trim code is FQ11. Now I know at least. Also, your plate like mine is blank where the VIN is ?often? stamped. I I wonder if our serial numbers are close. Would you be so kind and submit a photo of your interior? I'd like to see what I had for an interior. It does also explain the unpleasant colour clash of grey and tan. It would've looked pretty nice in a 60 with brown interior......

Mines FQ11, with gray interior. No dot. Clean up your dot and look at it with magnification, you should be able to tell if it was made by a factory mark or an irregular blemish.
I will do that.

Ok, polished the data plate, dot's still there. But I think it's just some kind of factory mistake when stamping the plate. This has been a heckuva roller-coaster ride. :cry: Just an aftermarket leather interior.

Polished Codes Overall.jpg

Polished FQ1.1 Closeup.jpg

It would be nice if someone found the Toyota reference for these codes and placed them in the Resources section. An internet search didn't yield much for me. I was able to find an Australia page with some info just says it was sourced from some Toyota reference books.

Interior​

The first 2 letters are the fabric type.

CodeNameColour
CodeSeatOther trim
FAfabric?
FBfabric?
FDfabricvinyl
FGfabricvinyl
FGfabricvinyl
FJfabricvinyl
FKfabricvinyl
FLfabricvinyl
FZfabricvinyl
KBknitted tape yarnvinyl
KDknitted tape yarnvinyl
KFknitted tape yarnvinyl
LBvinylvinyl
YDfabricvinyl
ZDperforated foam coated vinyl leatherettevinyl
ZFperforated foam coated vinyl leatherettevinyl
ZHperforated foam coated vinyl leatherettevinyl
ZJperforated foam coated vinyl leatherettevinyl
ZZperforated foam coated vinyl leatherettevinyl
The next 2 letters are the interior colours.

CodeName
01Ivory for seats, rest is olive brown or beige
Seat front is ivory with FD material
02Ivory for seats, rest is olive brown
03Ivory for seats, rest is olive brown
04Ivory or beige for seats, ivory for large trim, black for small trim
10Grey, Moon Mist
11Grey, Moon Mist
12Grey
13Blue
14Grey
15Grey
16Grey
19Grey
20Grey seats, Black rest
21Black
22Black
23Black
25Black
31Dark Wine
40Oak
41Olive Brown, Light Brown, Oak
42Olive Brown or Light Brown
43Brown
45Light Brown
61Very dark Blue
81Blue
82Blue
85Blue
Interior colour codes and patterns do not match very close across different years and models.
This means that a 1997 Camry with code 11 may be different to a 1997 Corolla with code 11.
Both will probably be different to a 1980 Celica with code 11.
Each will have a different shade of the colour and a different pattern.
All you can say is that a 1997 Camry with code 11 will be the same as another 1997 Camry with code 11.

Niiice list...!
What year is your truck? I have nice gray interiors of both styles in my shop right now, and I can take a photo to show you what they should look like.

Edit: Nevermind. I just remembered I had photos already.

Top photo is of an '81-'86 model (this one is an '86)
Bottom photo is of an '87'90 model. This one is an '87) *This one just went up for sale yesterday*

Interior (passenger).jpg

20.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photos, nice interiors. Mine's an '87. I'm thinkin' I'll go ahead and clean & feed the leather interior I have now, rather than spend the (maybe?) big bucks I'd need to get it back to origional. I shouldn't be, but I'm still really surprised at how the seller just flat lied to my face. So it goes (sigh). The carpets in mine were completely rotted and faded so I got your set, but the rest of the interior is passable now. I'll PM you though.

BTW, if anyone knows what Trim Code FQ11 entails, please let me know.
Thx, Wil

A fellow member very kindly provided me with the info on my truck. It is indeed FQ11, here it is:

Onur (on Mud) provided this VIN Info Sheet for my Truck.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom