. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you sign in to your ebay account - you can see who the seller was.

Maybe I don’t understand the question? Are you having eBay issues with not receiving your item?

There are several people selling switches on this site, and probably many more beyond this site. Whether or not the folks from here sell on eBay - who knows.

Just talked to Matt. He'll contact you guys straight away via PM to resolve the issue. He's closing the website for a week to inventory and catch up with orders. He's swamped and he's a one-man-shop. Be patient. Matt always makes it right.

about a month ago I got this reproduction rear item from the e-bay
but I do not see the item and no communication from the seller
is this spam or one of our "members stuck in traffic"

if you know who can you post pl.

item
If you sign in to your ebay account - you can see who the seller was.

Maybe I don’t understand the question? Are you having eBay issues with not receiving your item?

There are several people selling switches on this site, and probably many more beyond this site. Whether or not the folks from here sell on eBay - who knows.
Just talked to Matt. He'll contact you guys straight away via PM to resolve the issue. He's closing the website for a week to inventory and catch up with orders. He's swamped and he's a one-man-shop. Be patient. Matt always makes it right.

Dear Valued Customers , Clients , & Friends , we will be closed For the Next Few days as

we continue to FULL-FILL ALL OUTSTANDING ORDERS , ADDRESS ALL UN-REPLIED

to EMAILS

ALL pending orders will be shipped out in the next few days , Thanks for your patience

and Support

We had a unusually HIGH demand during our 24 hour sale over xmass ,TOYOTA

MOTOR SALES USA and JAPAN continues to have a huge back order's LOG

we have several gear reduction starters still on back-order due in late this week or next since the post thanks giving holiday season

if u have any questions please E-Mail us : Contact Us

YOUR Most RECENT emails WILL be replied to in short order ,we WILL Not re-open our

doors until ALL pending orders are shipped out

many of you will receive a personal human voice phone call area code 443-

please take the call , its related to your order in one way shape or form

thanks for your Patience .........

ERiN and ToyotaMatt

I WILL REPLY TO ALL MUD PM's as well in a timely manner regarding prior current orders , i WILL NOT BE TAKING ON ANY NEW FRESH Orders so ,please respect this till time allows us to get caught up ...........

with only positive intentions

Matt $ Erin
VintageTeqParts online store

Vintagetoyotaparts EBAY

Update :

in the last Hour i have secured the help and general Short TERM employment of another MUD Member local to me and my shop

he will simply be be helping me fill all unfilled orders till ALL are filled BOTTOM LINE

i will update as necessary

thanks for the patience :)

each order i fulfill is equally as important to me / us , i pack it with both care and concern , with more then ample bubble wrap and such

ZERO corners will be cut in this effort outlined above , expect nothing less then the standard practice of any past orders ....

matt

also :

ANY AND ALL first class orders will be automatically upgraded to a USPS priorty mail , level service at NO cost to our clients

the will be standard practice till the back log is complete / over ..............

1614810191735.png

Please put your faith in Matt. He’s gone over and above to get me parts to get the 60 back on the road twice and spent a couple hours of his time chatting with me on the phone about TTEN and his lengthy Toyota career. I know this is only an internet community, but I’d vouch for his character anyday.

I received a call and my order is shipping out tomorrow. Thanks Erin and Matt. Hang in there and keep up the skunkworks.

If your not satisfied with the order just ask for your money back and buy from another source. Not a big deal. The seller just said he is overwhelmed so you got an explanation. It's your personal business decision what you want to do. Maybe you can get the switch from the dealer or install a generic switch from Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom