For Sale FJ60 Stuff 4 sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some stuff in my garage that needs to go. All of it is used but most does not have much use. The shocks and bushings where only used for about a year before I bought a whole lift system. Same with the tires. I will try to price it cheap if you don't like the price make an offer.

FJ60 Factory Leaf springs $70 for all 4
4 Rancho 5000 shocks with boots $40 for all 4
Complete poly bushing set for FJ60 (all 24) $30
Factory Chrome wheels with 31x10.50 Pro comp AT's
$150 tires (about 10,000 miles on them and they are rated at 50,000)
$150 wheels or $250 takes both (already mounted)

Let me know if you have any questions. I can take some pics to e-mail if you like.

Where are you located? May be interested in a couple of items. What year was the 60?

Kansas City Area. 1987 FJ60

Will the rancho 5000's extend for a lift if so how far ?

Rob

No, they are for stock height.

Hey, I'm interested in the tires and maybe the wheels. What backspacing and what width are they? And could you send pics? Thanks!

TMAN@sport.rr.com

Travis

I am instred in the bushings. are they still in good condition. Could you get some shiping info to 93675 (ca).
thanks

I am interested in the leaf springs, are all 4 packs there? Also these are going to be put on a 84' fj 60, there should not be a difference in the springs? The only reason I bring this up is becuase I bought some and they are the same lenght but the diameter where the bushing goes is a 1/4" smaller? and the guy said they were off a fj 60? I don't know. Also how much would shipping be to zip code 98107. Thanks joel-

Everything is gone except the wheels and tires. I still have them.

Yep, I sent you an e-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom