Wanted FJ60 Stock Length Drive Shafts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking for both the front and rear stock length drive shafts for a 1983 fj60. It has the original 4 speed transmission. It does NOT have the spacer on the trans like the later models came with. I am looking for something in good shape that can be confidently installed as is. I would need them shipped to New Mexico. If you have something send me a pm with a price please.

Thanks

Still looking for a good stock length drive shaft for an 83 fj60.

Still looking for a front stock length DC for an 83 fj60

I'll be adding a H55 to my 83 and have a front drive shaft to part with. I'm a couple months out with that swap if you can wait.

I would love to find something sooner but if not yes I would be interested in yours. I have a longer front DC that came out of a later fj60 that had the transmission spacer with the 4 speed. My understanding is that it should be the correct length for your h55f swap if you are using the stock mounting position for the transmission. I would be willing to trade you if you need a DC for your swap.

Thanks

I would love to find something sooner but if not yes I would be interested in yours. I have a longer front DC that came out of a later fj60 that had the transmission spacer with the 4 speed. My understanding is that it should be the correct length for your h55f swap if you are using the stock mounting position for the transmission. I would be willing to trade you if you need a DC for your swap.

Thanks

I would do a swap. Where are you located?

I am in NM. I also have a rear DC if you need one of those. Give me a call and we can work out the details. 406-679-0251.
Thanks
Dennis

I am still looking for a stock length front fj60 drive shaft. 1983 year

I am still looking for a stock length front fj60 drive shaft. 1983 year

I’ll have one for you in a few weeks. I’m finally get an h55 installed this month in my 83 and will need new drivelines.

Do you have a deffinitive time line for when you can let it go. This is the last piece I need to finish the 60 and mock up the exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom