Wanted FJ60 Splitcase in good condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a FJ60 Splitcase in good condition.

I'm in Idaho.

Thank you.

I need a FJ60 Splitcase in good condition.

I'm in Idaho.

Thank you.

atleast 2 different versions that I can think of, which 1 are you looking for?

I’ll be mating it to a 4L60e. Not sure which year I need. Anyone here done this yet?

can't help on the application, but when you figure it out, I've got some in central MT

can't help on the application, but when you figure it out, I've got some in central MT
How much?

Got any fj60 front axles? I need one of those too.

I’ll be mating it to a 4L60e. Not sure which year I need. Anyone here done this yet?

The bolt pattern and spline count will be the same, so it’s really just a question of whether you want the larger idler shaft. The smaller idler is still plenty strong behind the 4L60, and you don’t have the price competition from those that are also looking for the later case because of the 5speed Oiler.

The bolt pattern and spline count will be the same, so it’s really just a question of whether you want the larger idler shaft. The smaller idler is still plenty strong behind the 4L60, and you don’t have the price competition from those that are also looking for the later case because of the 5speed Oiler.
Thanks Mark

Can you give give me price on what you got?
Thanks

I have early split cases complete and a 62 series front axle.
I'll get back to you on Monday
Paul

I have one, large idler shaft. stored 20 plus years. I had planned to use it as a back up for my truck. never needed it! time to clean out the garage. PM me and we can discuss cost and shipping.

The switch to 38MM idler shaft from 34MM was 4/86. Provision for the fifth gear oiler started 10/82 when the H55F was introduced. While US did not get the H55F all the cases from 10/82 on should except the fifth gear oiler insert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom