FJ60 split/folding rear seat - brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Portland.

I picked these up a year ago from in2cruisers

pics in original thread
IH8MUD Forums - View Single Post - 60 series 2nd row split seats (brown)

I paid $325 plus shipping and thats what Id like to get back. I dont currently have a brown interior cruiser to put these in and I doubt I ever will (ick :p) .

This can be shipped in one big box. I would estimate weight at 80 lbs from 97211.

Thanks

These are the fold and tumble rear seats - 2nd row not 3rd row. Replaces your rear bench with two seats that can fold forward individually.

Bump for Lynchmob,
This is a really great addition and cant beleave these were not offered in the US. I brought this and another set back from OZ my last visit. The other set is in my HJ-60, one of the biggest advantages for me is I can still take something longer than 3.5' and still have my 4yr old daughter safe in her car seat. It is also a bit wider than the US model seats and more comfortable.

C

Last edited:
What 60's originally came with split seats! Mrong color and too expensive for me but I'd love that!

Everyone but us POOR suckers here in the US....mostly middle east, south america and OZ..

So sad..no Diesels, no high tops, no third row, no split rear seats....but 60s (here and everywhere are still super cool.

P1000217-1.jpg

P1000216-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom