Cruiser Head (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@SgtChase I'm interested in the radio bracket...can you please let me know if you can ship to Islamabad, Pakistan? If yes, what will be the shipping charges?

Many thanks!
It should be available in Etsy shipping. If not then send me a PM and ill work something out

Anyone else ha ing issues completing an order?

Screenshot_20210207-132002_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else ha ing issues completing an order?

View attachment 2578803
I've heard several people say that PayPal does not work correctly with Etsy. All payments go through Etsy but I have complete control over refunds, shipping addresses, etc. Try using a credit or debit card directly, PM me if that doesn't work and ill work something else out with you. I prefer Esty as they have discounted shipping rates and help keep all my orders organized but I'm flexible.

Chase, my bracket showed up today and it looks great. Thanks. I can't wait to get it installed. Though that may have to wait a bit as it is pretty cold here this week. Its +14°F right now and supposed to get colder the rest of the week. That is okay as I still have to order the switch, lighter socket and USB charger sockets.

If you don't see a layout for the ash tray replacement that suits you, I now offer a custom option on my Etsy shop. Feel free to message me with any questions!

qty x 4 84160-60860 OEM NON-USA fog rockers , NOW LED polarized bulb equipped for your viewing pleasure ..........

in @SgtChase 's Switch Panles , his work is TIGHT , and will last the test of time i kow quality craftsmanship when i see it in my own hands .

1613079310348.jpeg

DSCN6534.JPG

DSCN6536.JPG

DSCN6541.JPG

1613079642938.jpeg

Purchased the radio bracket via the Etsy storefront about a week ago. Arrived today. Nice. And PayPal no worky on Etsy, but credit card and the free shipping code worked perfectly.

Installed the bracket in about 20 minutes and am thrilled. It holds the stereo headunit very securely, and pulls the face of headunit out just enough to look perfect.

After shot below. Scratches to dash from a previous installer trying but failing to accomplish exactly what this bracket does.

So great when something does exactly what you hope it will - this bracket is well designed, plenty strong and the install directions are superb.
E250D6EA-2C39-4A4F-8477-9AFB747ABD48.jpeg

Purchased the radio bracket via the Etsy storefront about a week ago. Arrived today. Nice. And PayPal no worky on Etsy, but credit card and the free shipping code worked perfectly.

Installed the bracket in about 20 minutes and am thrilled. It holds the stereo headunit very securely, and pulls the face of headunit out just enough to look perfect.

After shot below. Scratches to dash from a previous installer trying but failing to accomplish exactly what this bracket does.

So great when something does exactly what you hope it will - this bracket is well designed, plenty strong and the install directions are superb.
View attachment 2587472
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I'm glad it worked well for you!

First of FJ62 Products. Switch insert that replaces your HVAC blank cover plate. Snaps right into place just like your cover, No additional hardware is required for this pieces. Sizes for aftermarket heater switches, Carling switches, Toyota Switches and a 2" gauge will be available very soon on my Etsy page! FJ60 Solutions by FJ60Solutions on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/FJ60Solutions
3D Printed in a UV resistant, Heat resistant, sanable paintable ASA plastic.

Switches are ressesed just like OEM to preserve that original look!
fj62 pppre.png
20210218_183058.jpg
agasdfg.jpg
preveq.png

Last edited:
Awesome dude! Thanks for the effort to my our trucks better. 🤠

Ive added a Recessed Toyota switch variation for the ash tray to those of you who want a more stealthy OEM look. This version allows the Toyota switch to sink into the plate rather than stick out as in previous versions. Both versions are available.
Untitled.png

Ive added a Recessed Toyota switch variation for the ash tray to those of you who want a more stealthy OEM look. This version allows the Toyota switch to sink into the plate rather than stick out as in previous versions. Both versions are available.
View attachment 2591843

HOLY FJ62 COW........

Last update for today. This piece has required a-lot of test fitting and minor adjustments to get just right. I'm pleased with how its turning out and it should be available by next week for the Carling and Toyota switch variations. I have more versions in the works but the switch faces are coming first.
This is what will replace the "Sandwich slot" in your FJ60 instrument panel.

This is by far my favorite piece as I feel it's the least intrusive to the FJ60's style in terms of aftermarket switch additions.
promo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom