Cruiser Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This summer im going to try and avoid getting a real job. That being said, If theres any issues that need solving or random mods that need improvment on a vehicle. please reach out, I may be able to help

This summer im going to try and avoid getting a real job. That being said, If theres any issues that need solving or random mods that need improvment on a vehicle. please reach out, I may be able to help
I got a river that needs floating on. And some long rough roads with amazingly scenic views at the end that need exploring. The pay sucks.

I see you are way into the new FJ62 on this thread now, but just wanted to say thank you for making these parts. I ordered you FJ60 radio bracket and it helped ( the professional radio install) in my FJ60. The shop was having a very difficult time figuring out a good solution to secure the head unit. My old factory brackets long gone! It turned out great. Thank you again!
8C50DE32-0E5B-4DCE-A4B6-24632C5B1BB6.jpeg
DDF044FC-8900-4113-8BAE-595EDD980633.jpeg

Working on a new thing that I found myself in need of, R134A Drier spacers.
The "new" r-134a dryers are too narrow to be held securely in place by the OEM drier bracket. These spacers allow you to secure your non OEM drier in place. Its two piece design allows installation without removal of the drier from the bracket, simply loosen the 2 tightening screws on the drier bracket, slide in the spacers, and tighten.

20210507_152951.jpg
preview.jpg

Last edited:
New R134a aftermarket drier spacers are no available!
A cheap and easy method to keep that aftermarket narrow AC drier secure in its bracket.
Its half circle design allows for installation without removal of the drier!
3D printed out of heat resistant plastic.
Made for 61mm diameter driers, if you have a different diameter drier send me a message and I can accommodate you!
20210512_172532.jpg
20210507_152951.jpg

I have a few projects in the works that im exited to release soon!
In the meantime, Is there anything that anyone wishes their fj60 had? Like a feature that would improve your driving experience? I'm always looking for new ideas!
Also, I cant believe that I've sold almost 100 radio brackets! (90 to be exact) Thank-you to everyone thats purchased one! Its really cool to have made something that was able to make an improvement on other peoples vehicles!

Alright, I'm really excited about this one.
This is an exact replica, NO COMPROMISE Fj60 instrument control bezel. The goal of this piece is to replace your pre-existing cracked and tired bezel with a new one that looks EXACTLY the same. Currently I don't have the proper printer to make these so I will be in a pre-order phase. During this time I need to make at-least 15 sales to afford the proper equipment to produce these in a single print. after all the pre-order units have been sold the price will increase from $120 to $160 for the unit you see pictured.

These will ship with an unfinished surface and unpainted, it is the users responsibility to have these sanded and painted. These will be shipped in a form similar to the last picture.

The one you see pictured was printed in three separate pieces which could work but is prone to cracking, and the whole point of making a new one is to prevent cracking. When I get the needed larger printer these will be made in one single, strong piece.

These will also be made in ASA which is 10x more UV resistant than ABS, So these are expected to last.

ORDER HERE https://www.etsy.com/listing/1015358488/fj60-trim-panel-pre-order?ref=shop_home_active_1

The goal is to have these selling within the month.

*Excuse the shotty paintwork, I was in a rush to get this posted*

This is the 3D printed prototype installed and painted
Install.jpg

Demo cad.png

They will ship in a form similar to this, Sanding and painting will need to be done by the user. Because of the different number of paint codes and how some cruisers fade differently this will give you the opportunity to better paint match your bezel to the rest of your dash.
demo surface.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered.

Cheers!

Thank you for doing this

If you're getting a bigger printer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom