Cruiser Head (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I already ordered one. I was thinking that a gusset might help, but if it's the dash's thin metal then I'll try some EVA foam.
I appreciate you seeing a need for this and, if I can, help find a reasonable solution. It vibrates, but it ain't a Panhead.
I sent you a message on etsy, I had already sent it out before I drove on the highway. I appriciate the willingness to help!

Wow! Fast shipping! Pulled it out of the box to stick it to my "to do magnet" and it doesn't stick! ... freaking stainless! Thank you! I hate painting and stainless is my style! 😁

Similar to phone, would be cool to see mounting options for the controller monitor to the Holley Sniper fuel injected carb. There seems to be a good number converting to the Holley.
I would love to make somthing, I just need a monitor to base measurements off of and to find a relatively good location for.

I might have missed it. What ball mount will I need? Thank you.
1631755161346530779587923866823.jpg

Just an update on things,
New item development is going to slow down while im in school.
All items offered on my Etsy page are still available and will still ship-out without any new delays.

The phone mount bracket development is at a standstill for now. Too many issues with too little time.

I now have my products in 7 countries! Pretty crazy! Thank-you to everyone whos been supporting my shop!

So Ive been getting quite a few requests for a blank face on the Radio Cover Plate. I went ahead and ordered some 3mm thick Steel plates as a small test run. Unlike the plastic 3D plates which are plenty strong in their printed orientation but not as stable when cut into, these steel faces can be drilled into, cut, whatever you'd like. I have them on order now so wait time could be <~1 week for this initial batch.
demo123123.PNG

Would a steel face be preferable to 3D printed? The cost would raise of course with metal, and the mounting brackets would still be 3D printed. I could have plates cut for Carling switches as opposed to 3D printing them. Or perhaps Aluminum or Stainless steel? Anyway, Let me know what thoughts any of you may have. Sets with metal plates are available for purchase and are set to be shipped out within a 2-week period.

New R134a aftermarket drier spacers are no available!
A cheap and easy method to keep that aftermarket narrow AC drier secure in its bracket.
Its half circle design allows for installation without removal of the drier!
3D printed out of heat resistant plastic.
Made for 61mm diameter driers, if you have a different diameter drier send me a message and I can accommodate you!
View attachment 2672634View attachment 2672640
This afternoon I received two new NGK coils from RockAuto to go with the '82 Tercel igniters that'll be installed in my '71 and '76 FJ40s. The NGK coils are ~55mm OD, but the OEM coils are ~58mm OD. The bands on the coil brackets are 30mm wide. If I tighten the brackets enough to fit the smaller NGK coils the bracket feet will not be parallel to each other. I'd rather use spacers than try to bend the brackets. Would these be easy to make? They'd be very similar to your A/C receiver spacers.

This afternoon I received two new NGK coils from RockAuto to go with the '82 Tercel igniters that'll be installed in my '71 and '76 FJ40s. The NGK coils are ~55mm OD, but the OEM coils are ~58mm OD. The bands on the coil brackets are 30mm wide. If I tighten the brackets enough to fit the smaller NGK coils the bracket feet will not be parallel to each other. I'd rather use spacers than try to bend the brackets. Would these be easy to make? They'd be very similar to your A/C receiver spacers.
I think so, I'll PM you for more details.

I cant post media directly in PM so this is easier here. I just want to verify your dimensions, Whatever numbers I get is what Im going to make the spacers sized for exactly.
If possible please also include the gauge thickness of the bracket metal.
@4Cruisers
doowapdoowap.JPG

I cant post media directly in PM so this is easier here. I just want to verify your dimensions, Whatever numbers I get is what Im going to make the spacers sized for exactly.
If possible please also include the gauge thickness of the bracket metal.
@4Cruisers
View attachment 2830025
Pay to be a silver star here on mud and you can send pictures via personal message money well spent.

I wan't to take a moment and Thank @dannyvp & @ChaserFJ60 , Both of you Inspire me and here below Brought all my skill sets to the table , and i indeed needed every single one to PULL off this .............. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom