For Sale FJ60 seats (brown) - Free to good home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I put new seats in my 60, so my OEM seats are up for grabs. They are original, brown, 28 years old and they show it. But I have seen worse, definitely savable and possibly in better condition than yours.

So, before I chuck them into the garbage, I thought I would offer them up here for free to anyone that wants them. I prefer local pickup since Im not asking for $$, I figure the hassle of shipping these things is out of the question.

The seats are in the West San Fernando Valley (L.A.). Let me know if you want them.

Thanks!
photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg

Jaxon, a buddy of mine JUST SENT ME AN E-MAIL that he busted the driver's side seatback. He's in NoHo, just down the road. Can I give him your #?

Hey Mark,
Sorry for the delay, yes I still have the seats. They are all yours if he still wants em. Have him shoot me an email, its easier to deal with when Im at work.

I need to get by your place anyway. I want to pick up some U-bolt skid plates... Got any for a 60?

Hey Mark,
Sorry for the delay, yes I still have the seats. They are all yours if he still wants em. Have him shoot me an email, its easier to deal with when Im at work.

I need to get by your place anyway. I want to pick up some U-bolt skid plates... Got any for a 60?

Hey Jaxon, I'm not 100% sure, but I think between the time he left me an e-mail about them and the time I saw and responded to it he may have spent $$ on one. One more reason why my sig line is SO true!

I just had a fresh run of u-bolt skidplates made last week, and I'm already down to two sets of 60 left. :)

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom