For Sale FJ60 Roof Rack 69x54x7.5 $140 Kansas City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
usacac.army.mil
Price now $150, I want it gone!!

Roof rack removed from an '85 FJ60, may fit other models. Truck is long gone and this is the only part I'm selling from it at the moment. Unknown manufacturer, size 69 x 54 x 7.5. this picture is about 7 years old, I sprayed it matte black before putting it in storage about four years ago. The clamps are all in great shape, just a little surface rust around one of the clamps where it hooks to the rack. Includes all mounting hardware to include plastic sleeves that go on the clamps. Located in Kansas City

7287610_1024_ts1167254478000.jpg

IMG_6974.jpg

Last edited:
Geez I wish you were just a few states closer. Great price and it would be perfect in the 60 we just bought. I cant imagine what the shipping cost would be to Calif.

Any idea what the weight is?

I do unless someone stole it out of my shed. I'll double check tonight to make sure it's still sitting in a dry spot. I'm in the Northland by Zona

Last edited:
TTT. Yes I still have this. Getting ready to move so accepting best offer. It needs paint after sitting in my shed for 7 years. I’ve got some other 55 parts, little stuff. Will post when I get back to that part of the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom