FJ60 rocker switches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.autohomeus.com
I am mounting driving lights and ARB compressor in the cruiser, would like to know if anyone has a manufacturer and part number for compatible (stock type) LED rocker switches that will snap into the FJ60's existing dash openings.

Thanks.

Mike S

I've searched extensively for the same, for similar applications. To date, I have not been able to find a manufacturer who has a switch in production with exact dimensions that will snap-fit directly into the existing dash punch outs. What I was able to find was a variety of rocker switches that will fit within the inside dimensions of the plastic "cover plugs" (for lack of a better name) that occupy the empty holes. The plan currently is to modify the cover plugs with a drill and Dremel to create an mounting hole for the switches and then pop the whole thing back in the dash.

For the driving lights take a look at the OEM fog light switch which was made for the '62's but should fit into the '60's dash punch outs. Cruiserparts has the best price I've seen so far....

As for the others, I was able to find acceptable switches from a local electronics parts supplier -- just had to do some searching.

HTH,
-dogboy- '87 FJ60

a standard cole hersee switch will fit the knock out tothe right of the wheel, but thats it.

could mount the ARB rockers in the "pocket"
38409419.jpg

'60 and '62 switches are slightly different in the way they mount. I've got some spare '60 switches here. PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom