For Sale FJ60 rear springs in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rear springs from 1987 FJ60. Use to extend the wheelbase of your FJ40 or fix your rusty pile of FJ60. $50 picked up in southern NJ or Mudship or ???? Hate shipping, major PITA, but may consider rather than scrapping them.

Please text or call 215 850 6331 or start a conversation here on Mud. Don't reply to this thread, I rarely check it. Thanks!

DSCF8237.jpg
DSCF8238.jpg
DSCF8239.jpg
DSCF8240.jpg

Last edited:
Would you mind taking a quick measurement on them for me? I need the distance from each bushing center to the center pin.
Thanks

Would you mind taking a quick measurement on them for me? I need the distance from each bushing center to the center pin.
Thanks
Sorry for the slow reply man, I don't watch the thread (why I ask for texts/calls). Anyway, I get 21.75" on the front side (toward radiator) and about 24.75" on the back. Ya kinda have to eyeball it, so I'd say that's accurate to about .125". I imagine if you research here on Mud you'll find more (precise measurements) info since these springs are used to lengthen a 40's wheelbase.

Sorry for the slow reply man, I don't watch the thread (why I ask for texts/calls). Anyway, I get 21.75" on the front side (toward radiator) and about 24.75" on the back. Ya kinda have to eyeball it, so I'd say that's accurate to about .125". I imagine if you research here on Mud you'll find more (precise measurements) info since these springs are used to lengthen a 40's wheelbase.

That's fine, that's the answer I was looking for. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom