fj60 rear bumper with quarter panel protection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cascadecruisers.com
This is more of a trail bumper but could be converted to utilize a rear tire/gas can pretty easy. I'll admit that the welds dont look they came from Metal Tech but they are strong. There is a hitch built into the bumper but should only be used for LIGHT LIGHT duty towing such as moving your yard debris around. Further gusseting would make the bumper more heavy duty trailer friendly. Quarter panel trimming is required.

I'm moving my rear tires back and the quarter protection will not allow for this. I thought about cutting it but I thought one of you might want instead and I'll just build another one that fits. $300 and I will not ship as shipping it would kill the price but will travel within a reasonable distance. I'm open for trades too if anyone has anything interesting. Does not necessarily need to be cruiser related.

Pics:

CIMG4320.jpg

CIMG4319.jpg

CIMG4321.jpg

CIMG4322.jpg

Here is the reason for selling:

DSC02260.jpg

Have you looked up pricing using greyhound bus lines? If you post up some estimated prices with shipping to Los Angeles, St. Louis, and Washington, DC you might get some bites.

I wouldn't mind grabbing that bumper from you. Too bad I'm not in Oregon anymore. On second thought, seeing that you have that UofO sticker in the window, this Beaver family wouldn't want a Duck bumper anyway.:flipoff2:

Seriously, I would love to grab it but I would have to ship it to Rhode Island.

William (OSU:banana:)

Hahaha.... did you happen to catch the score at the last civil war?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom