Fj60 radio restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

81Red60

SILVER Star
Threads
I have possibly sourced a stock radio for my Fj60 finally. Does anyone know of a shop that can restore one, possibly with led lights? I have searched through the forum and on google with no result. Thank you in advance.

I have possibly sourced a stock radio for my Fj60 finally. Does anyone know of a shop that can restore one, possibly with led lights? I have searched through the forum and on google with no result. Thank you in advance.

Hello my friend , from the Good country of Columbia ........

i have been digging ever deeper into the topic of your thread post here ,

there are at least 5-6 variations of Bulb's and there layouts , some even need to be De-Soldered Out and New One Soldered , back in place

But the Rewards are beyond words In my opinion , ✨

i am currently have a prototype Radio with extra bulb's total of qty x 4 , the total LUMENS are Killer-Cool

i placed 1 extra in front , and 2 in the rear to shine down over the heater box of the 40 series , sorta a back lighting effect ...

here are some past and current projects in progress

Let me know , i can help you in any way i can my friend ,

DSCN9991.JPG
DSCN9994.JPG
DSCN0042.JPG
DSCN9864.JPG
DSCN9867.JPG

DSCN9866.JPG
DSCN9869.JPG

Note : The First Photos Below is a Standard Incandescent factory stock bulb .............:confused:

after that i My Custom Period Correct replacement upgrade update LED conversion Results :grinpimp:

DSCN9991.JPG
DSCN9999.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom