For Sale FJ60 Parts Cruiser....buy it all or by peice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1985 FJ60 that I have given up on as a result of the body being too far gone.

I have put a lot of work into it, and am now parting it out.

If someone wants to come get it out of my backyard I will give it to them for $300

It runs albeit not well, has new calipers, rotors, springs ($450 worth), master cyclinder, clutch master and slave, the brake booster was replaced with a used one, but is good. The interior in remarkably good shape.

I will sell it part by part prices will be based on how hard it is to get the part out of it, and shipping. I am not interested in getting rich off of it, and would just send it to salvage, but I know how hard it is to find parts for these things, and figured I'd make it avaible to enthusiast's first.

Email me, and we can make arrangements. I am located in Irving, TX (Dallas) for those thinking about coming to get the whole thing.

If you part it out, I'm interested in the steering wheel

Dave

I will definately let you know, I have someone coming out on Tues. for it, he can take it for $300, if he'll get it outa my yard

Oh by the way, this one runs, it's driveable, although I was never able to get the brakes bleed right when I re-did them.

how is the condition of the two front seats? If you part it out i may be interested in them. thanks

Front seats = Good....

Little dingy from over the years, but no tears burns, or mechanical issues..

A good scrubdown before installation and they should be like new :)

I'm in Irving TX BTW.

Give me a couple days to see if the guy that's interested in taking the whole thing is for real, if not...I'm thinking $30 per seat + whatever it is to ship them. Or if you come and get em yourself including pulling them..both for $50.

Have a nice day,

I'd be interested in the rear wheel wells if they are in decent shape?

Rob

I'd be interested in the rear wheel wells if they are in decent shape?

Rob

If you part it out, I would like the transfercase! I'll happily pay for shipping for the t-case(dont need the tranny)

-Brett

Ok folks,

The guy interested intaking it all is a no show...

Rear wheel wells are jacked...rusted and around screwed...

See PIC.

Transmisstion Transfer Case, well that's gonna take some doing..I'm thinking $25 plus whatever labor it is going to take to get it out (email me, by that time I should have a better idea of how long to pull). plus shipping.

My email address is bpulliam@techie.com

The way I'll work it is this, and it will require some trust on your part...

email me, we settle on price...once that is settled I go find out on shipping once I report back to you that $ send check to address I have provided you.

I'll ship within a day or two of when I get check...depends if I get it in the middle of week and might not have time to pull part right then.

If anybody lives in the vicinity of Irving TX, I encourage you to come out and be dressed to work, I've got tools and I'll damn near give you the part if you'll pull it. There is nothing on this truck I will sell for over 50$ (50$ would have to be a major peice...like the block) individually as a part. But if I have to pull it....I've got to recoup my PITA factor. Depending on the PITA factor it can get expensive. (PITA = Pain In The Ass)

I look forward to hearing from you.

are there any cv driveshafts on it? i am interested in the shaft and the flanges.

ok...

I'm not sure what you are referring to...

The front drive shaftetc...yes they are there, albeit I imagine as worn as shafts with 147,000 miles on them can be...

Clarify a little bit..and I'll price it, and we can go from there.

sorry, i just re-read my post and realized it was a little vague. :-[

anyways, what i am looking for is the front (cv) drive shaft. if it is bolted to a 4-speed case, i dont think i need the case flange. either way i need the pinion flange. if it has tons of wear, i dont need it. but, i suspect that because it is part time that the front shaft doesnt have a lot of wear on it. let me know a price.

thanks,
Max

I'll take the steering shaft- the shaft that connects the steering flange at the firewall with the ps steering box. If the joint isn't seized, that is. What do you want for it?

Brandon Zipp.

What's up?
Where are you located? I need an oil cooler and more if it is still available?
Thanks.
ERICH

I am interested in the front and rear seats if they are remotely clean and if you are close to SAn antonio texas. I have relatives there and visit a few times a year and could pick up from their place if necessary. I am hoping to put the seats all in a 45 wagon project.
Eric

i'll buy the whole thing sight unseen. i can send you payment via pay pal right now, send you a cashiers check over night or bring you cash within the next week or two. maybe this weekend. my sons have a baseball tourney that may or may not take up the weekend. If you need it gone sooner than that i may have a friend that could assist or store it for me for a few days.

Russell White
512 Dayton
Ruston, LA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom