Cruiser Head (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my USB charger and it’s right at home on the dash. I already had a different USB charger so all I had to do was swap the leads - took under a minute to install. If you have to run your own wiring, I bet it would take about 20-30 minutes.

Currently installing my CH USB charger, and curious where people are supplying power and ground?

My cig lighter has been inop forever, so I stole the red lead from there and grounded to a dash bolt, and not working, although the install manual says to use a 10A fuse and the factory cig lighter is 15A. Would prefer to tap an ignition fuse source so it's not always backlit.

Currently installing my CH USB charger, and curious where people are supplying power and ground?

My cig lighter has been inop forever, so I stole the red lead from there and grounded to a dash bolt, and not working, although the install manual says to use a 10A fuse and the factory cig lighter is 15A. Would prefer to tap an ignition fuse source so it's not always backlit.
Could you replace the 15A fuse with a 10A? Or add a 10A fuse after the 15A?

I'm not gonna be any help. I tapped the ignition to feed a fuse panel that's screwed into the driver's side kick panel. That feeds any accessories that I want to be ignition based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom