eBay FJ60 on Ebay in ID - Buyer Beware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No Affiliation.

JT3FJ60GXC0046113

208-800-2829

Seller goes by All Metal Classics and All Idaho Classics in Idaho.

I have spoken with another classic SUV collector who got ripped off on a vehicle by these guys. He pointed me in the right direction to do a little more digging on them.

They are bad, BAD news. Use the Google machine to do your own leg work. There's plenty of evidence out there.

On this particular 60... there are 2 super obvious red flags... first, notice that the snake blinders are attached with drywall screws. My guess is that's the cheapest and easiest way to get them to hang on to bondo. Second, look at the cargo area... the sides shouldn't be covered in vinyl paneling with exposed screws.

Please don't think you're gettting a deal on a $25000 pristine 60. That's how these scumbag flippers operate. Don't be their next victim.

where did the 25,000 price tag come from? I see it at 2400 right now.

where did the 25,000 price tag come from? I see it at 2400 right now.

Where did I say that was the price tag?
I said that somebody buying this rig might think they are getting a deal on a rig worth $25K.

OK, I saw that you said 25,000 and I thought you were saying they were offering it at this price. I'm reasonably certain I'm one of the previous owners of this particular Land Cruiser. I think I sold it for around 3000 probably 10-12 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom