FJ60 OEM / ASIN Water pump question? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you are refering to your previous thread, "water pump 2 gaskets", the folks seemed to be recommending using the Toyota GASKETS. Aisin makes the pump for Toyota. Toyota may use different gaskets, IDK, but I didn't see anyone recommending you to get a different water pump.

the AISIN pump comes with cheap gaskets

Toyota pump comes with NO gaskets

AISIN pump comes with studs in a bag

toyota comes with pre-insalled studs

AISIN pumps have the TEq logo ground off at factory

and aisin pump has a blue metalic decal

in other words the aisin pump is 100% same parts as toyota oem

bottom line ...............

this banner support's my facts ,

and NO i did not create this banner in any way .......... 😇

Aisin-Toyota-e1464610743166-640x360.jpg

yes I have one like it ASIN , but the folks of the forum told me to get OEM Toyota not ASIN , but OEM is ASIN , so are those experts are telling me?

If you are refering to your previous thread, "water pump 2 gaskets", the folks seemed to be recommending using the Toyota GASKETS. Aisin makes the pump for Toyota. Toyota may use different gaskets, IDK, but I didn't see anyone recommending you to get a different water pump.

Assuming these are the ones that come with the water pump, I don't think you want to use either. Get a gasket for your engine through Toyota dealer. I am told the OEM gaskets from Toyota are superior to the WP supplied ones. I never used the accompanying WP gaskets so not sure how good/bad they actually are. I got an OEM gasket for mine which worked great. The ones included in the WP box were thrown in the bin. HTH.

I was talking about getting the gaskets from Toyota, not the pump. Pump is the same as OEM as @ToyotaMatt mentions. The gaskets however are different and you want to use the Toyota OEM gaskets.

I was talking about getting the gaskets from Toyota, not the pump. Pump is the same as OEM as @ToyotaMatt mentions. The gaskets however are different and you want to use the Toyota OEM gaskets.

i have oem toyota thick gaskets .

and the needed new oem updated mounting hardware too

please PM me

thanks

Last edited:
i have sweet , like very sweet fj60/62 matching horns set

also ,

have you payed a visit here yet ?

ALL Mud Members get a Welcome Home 10% off first Discount , on anything they purchase

please PM me for further details

create a user ID login password , i can then create your discount code

13 - 2.jpg

i have sweet , like very sweet fj60/62 matching horns set

also ,

have you payed a visit here yet ?

ALL Mud Members get a Welcome Home 10% off first Discount , on anything they purchase

please PM me for further details

create a user ID login password , i can then create your discount code

skhochay@gmail.com my user name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom