Wanted FJ60 Manual

Content may include affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bump

Website
www.facebook.com
Got a couple here, only one i know for sure what year is the 81 from a 60, I can take pics, three total, complete with upper and some valves (questionable). Leaving for the day in a bit, will check back tonight to see if you want to see the pics.

my Email addy

FWIW theres a guy in Zanesville that has a few motors. Pricey IMO. but none the less. Look up on the rocky mountain cruisers site, under Ohio classifieds, his name is John. I think most of these engines have been sitting for at least 3-4 years. I bought a parts rig from him and he is still advertising the same parts. Only the prices have gone up.

I will keep my eyes peeled.

I think the US 4-speeds are all the same; this cover should be fine. If not I'll refund you, no problem.

I'm in Missoula, MT. Should be about $5 to send it. Is $15 OK? PM or email me with your address and I'll put it in the mail.

Guess I better go out to the shop tonight and make sure it's still there! Seems like I pulled it out of the solvent tank a couple weeks ago. ;p

theo's email

phishtaco

Cincinnati
I've been emailing him. His prices are high, so I'm just waiting.

Last edited:
bump...

I think I've got the tail light guards covered now.... So who has one of those nasty damage multiplier brush guards that will fit an FZJ80?

C'mon!

All I can say is WHY?????, doesn't even look good. Try recyler or craigslist thats where I listed mine and it sold pretty quickly.

WORKING Cig lighter for fj40

Thanks

Windshield Frame (75-Later FJ40) Colorado

Bottom of my windshield frame on '75 FJ-40 is totally rusted out! Wiper motor, etc. is all fine, so all i need is the frame. Doesn't have to be perfect--but at least repairable. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Jeremy

What one person thinks looks good, may not look good to another...

I want a way to mount some fog lights up front, and that's the easiest way I've found to do so. The bonus is that I actually do like the look.

I'm not worried about the damage multiplier. I'm not a hard core offroader. I hit the occassional trail, travel up the mountain to ski, and tow my boat. Other than that, I traverse the urban jungle which we call Seattle.

Jukeman, Try any auto supply store!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom