Snicklephritz87 - 60Series Restomod - Home garage restoration (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can’t wait to get my Dissent stuff on, really high quality work
Agreed. Dissent makes the bet armor in the Game. Ben build my rear bumper on my fj40 form a sketch. he even made my sketch better.

Tell me about your decision to use Dissent bull bar versus an ARB. I had never heard of this company before today and now I am intrigued. Goodness it gets expensive adding swing outs but nice looking kit.

Tell me about your decision to use Dissent bull bar versus an ARB. I had never heard of this company before today and now I am intrigued. Goodness it gets expensive adding swing outs but nice looking kit.
Ive know the owner of dissent since late 2019. He custom built my rear fj40 bumper. I just like his product and styling. In my opinion no one does it better.

In this case - I like the more modern lines dissent arb revision.

Yes dissents stuff isn’t cheap. It’s so well designed - the fit in finish is amazing.

The other thing that’s a huge selling point - is the slam style latches. I’ve owned several trucks with the off the shelf latches. Simply - They suck. The ability to lean into the tire and open the latch is amazing when your hands are full.

Land cruisers deserve dissent.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Started tearing down rear axel:

IMG_2254.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_2256.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

IMG_2260.jpeg

IMG_2261.jpeg

IMG_2265.jpeg