FREE FJ60 Leaf Springs, approximately 165,000 miles on them, rust free in Durango, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rusto

SILVER Star
Threads
Cleaning out the garage here in SW CO. If somebody wants some leaf springs in good shape for the shape they are in, they are free for the taking.
Let me know and I can arrange to have them out front for pick up. Great for an SOA or for someone in need. Not worth it to me to package 'em up and sell 'em.

I really don't want to set these out on the curb for spring clean up. Doesn't somebody else want them sitting on their garage floor for two years :) !

@Tennessee80 - I'll call you today. I can't figure out how to clear out my inbox in MUD, so your message was blocked.

Actually, just figured it out. - Sent you a DM

Last edited:
They are.

Pick up only, or can you be “motivated” to ship?

Pick up only, or can you be “motivated” to ship?

I can be motivated... I can at least figure out how much it would cost to ship them, and then let you know. I'll have a number for you by the end of the week.

Sounds great!
Thank you!

ah, shoot. I haven't figured out postage. I have some time tomorrow. I did a little online sleuthing and saw $10 - $15 each, but I need to confirm.
The red you see in the pic is basically dust. The rest are in the same shape. The front driver side has had a nice ATF protectant on it for some time due to my PS pump leak, so it's probably in the best shape :) . I just randomly pulled this one out of the pile. I have done absolutely nothing to them in terms of cleaning them up, but I'll spray 'em down and dry 'em off before they are wrapped for shipping.

As for pics...

Leafspring close up.jpg

Leafspring full pic.jpg

ah, shoot. I haven't figured out postage. I have some time tomorrow. I did a little online sleuthing and saw $10 - $15 each, but I need to confirm.
The red you see in the pic is basically dust. The rest are in the same shape. The front driver side has had a nice ATF protectant on it for some time due to my PS pump leak, so it's probably in the best shape :) . I just randomly pulled this one out of the pile. I have done absolutely nothing to them in terms of cleaning them up, but I'll spray 'em down and dry 'em off before they are wrapped for shipping.

As for pics...

View attachment 2351329

View attachment 2351330
Are these stock?

@Swampcruiser45 I've always assumed that they were, just due to the stock nature of the vehicle when I got it four years ago and the copious service records kept that didn't mention anything about new leafsprings. Maybe markings and part numbers could confirm for certain.
Are these stock?

DM'd ya!
Thanks!

If you could hold them for 4 or 5 weeks a whole bunch of MUD folks will be descending on Ouray for Solid Axle Summit #4. MUDSHIP opportunities if nothing else.

With our Hawaii trip pretty much down the tubes we may head up there as well, my '84 could use a spring refresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom