FJ60 Intermittent wiper module (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could this be made to work for the rear wiper as well? I've always wanted intermittent on the rear.

Clark

RUSS CAN Deliver Clark , the Cape Fear Teq Electronics JAMMING station ALPHA is on it and will be able to meet your request , :cool:

he has done some amazing kustom one Off's for me over the last year , dam impressive .

1584148161670.jpeg

The price point for this would be around $110 to $120 shipped for a new relay and pigtail to plug into your truck. These are not Toyota relays but are a major Japanese OEM car part. I use Yazaki connectors and 16 AWG GXL high temp wire. Is that something the market can support?

$100 is the new $20 so I think this is a good deal. My wipers work fine right now but I’m dreading the day they give up the ghost. This product gives me peace of mind knowing there’s a solution to an inevitable problem that will arise some day. Good work!

I'm interested...did this pan out? Mostly interested in the wiring harness...I have a 3 position wiper switch and relay from a fj40LX

Just install intermittent wipers from a 1987-1989 4runner or pickup truck. The relay is in the combination switch and the stalk has a 4 position intermittent selector

Very. Looking to get harness from 3 position non-usa to intermittent relay to fj55 wiper motor

interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom