FJ60 interior pricing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright so it's been a few years since I've been active on here, got a new job and a new truck so my land cruiser went on the back burner. Recently I've been pinning for the love hate relationships of a land cruiser and also my desire to make a FJ65 build. Well recently I've found a '84 FJ60 on Facebook marketplace for 4,500 that's been parked for 10 years but is still solid enough for a FJ65 build. Though I don't have enough surplus cash for that I reached out and the seller has agreed to do a deal with me. Basically If I help him part out the car once we reach his lowest number, either from me selling parts or me paying for part of it, he will let me have what's left.

That brings me to my question, the interior on the cruiser looks pretty immaculate, dirty but completely intact with the original radio. Since it's been a few years I'm not %100 on what parts are going for but how much could i get out of a solid intact interior? Could I reach his 3,500-4,500 number? Or at least get close. Ideally I'd like to keep some of it but I'm not to worried about having to do a custom interior, but would like to keep the gauges. Just wanted to pool y'all for your thoughts.

P.S. if I do get to reach my goal, expecially if I can get it for free, I will post the build every step of the way. Plus I will definitely need everyone's expertise for looks and getting the old 3F engine running.

The interior parts that someone might want are the two front seats and back bench. Also the dash if it’s not cracked.
Nobody will want the old carpet.
Doubt you could find a buyer for the headliner in any reasonable amount of time.
Also there’s the 4 door panels.
Those things I mentioned aren’t likely going to sell for $3500 - and you could conceivably be without a buyer for a very long time.

The interior parts that someone might want are the two front seats and back bench. Also the dash if it’s not cracked.
Nobody will want the old carpet.
Doubt you could find a buyer for the headliner in any reasonable amount of time.
Also there’s the 4 door panels.
Those things I mentioned aren’t likely going to sell for $3500 - and you could conceivably be without a buyer for a very long time.
Thanks for the input, since I'm selling for him I'm not to worried on time. How much would you list those items in good condition?

Also what about rear doors? Maybe even rear windows? I'm looking at doing a single cab FJ65 so those wouldn't be needed. Just trying to look at all the options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom