FJ60 Headlight Washer Reservoir (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LosAZ

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello, Any aftermarket sources for the FJ60 headlight washer reservoir? Mine has cracks in it. Seems like a common issue. Thanks.

Last edited:
You can still get the OEM windshield washer fluid resevoir. I just bought one two months ago. This may or may not be the link? I just quickly googled it. I believe the fj62 and 60 are the same. I know the headlight washer resevoir cannot be found.

You can still get the OEM windshield washer fluid resevoir. I just bought one two months ago. This may or may not be the link? I just quickly googled it. I believe the fj62 and 60 are the same. I know the headlight washer resevoir cannot be found.

Meant headlight washer reservoir.....

There's a member who is currently reproducing those headlamp reservoirs, but they're still on the boat. Should be available soon, we hope. If you do some searching, you will find the thread.

Otherwise, they are unobtanium. All extant ones are cracked or preparing to crack. Wait for the repro release that will be available from various vendors here on MUD.

There's a member who is currently reproducing those headlamp reservoirs, but they're still on the boat. Should be available soon, we hope. If you do some searching, you will find the thread.

Otherwise, they are unobtanium. All extant ones are cracked or preparing to crack. Wait for the repro release that will be available from various vendors here on MUD.
Great! I will keep an eye out for them. I am sure there are many needing these.......

47480 (1) (1).jpeg

Are these still available? Would love one!

Make sure you get the grommet for the pump as they crumble when you remove it.

Are these still available? Would love one!
i am NOT the maker or seller of these ,

fellow supporting vendor @TRFarmers / Seth is the brain child here and these are very very solid products too :

however ?

do u need a OEM PUMP MOTOR , or a DECAL LID , or HOSE or CLAMPS ?

i carry all this now to help support Seth @TRFarmers

PM me please

thanks

matt

As Matt mentioned, The Rust Farmers, www.therustfarmers.com sells the washer bottle for the fj60.
We do sell an install kit that comes with a decal, grommet and zinc yellow hardware.
Matt has a really neat set-up if your pump needs to be upgraded or additional hardware is required.
We've sold over 250 without a single complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom