For Sale FJ60/FZJ-80/G-Wagen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: Locked FZJ-80/Locked G-Wagen/FJ60 SBC

Buying a cabin in Colorado and need to sell two of the three 4x4s I currently own.

1983 FJ60 - SBC TBI, 700r4 auto, Aussie locker in rear, OME med/heavy, 31x10.5, body has 161k, 40k on motor, 6k on trans, zero rust, interior in good shape but needs headliner.

1997 LX-450 - Factory lockers, ARB, PHH, Front knuckle rebuild/new A/C compressor 1 year ago, Amsoil in Transfer case/front/rear difs, new plugs/rotor/cap 1 month ago, 143k, zero rust, interior leather in good shape - no tears, only slight wear on driver's seat.

1986 Mercedes 230GE - independent locking front and rear difs, 31x10.5 BFG ATs, auto, R134a conversion, 2.3 fuel injected 4-cyl, 75k orig. miles, couple of rust spots, interior in great shape, only small tear on driver's seat, full factory carpet floor mats in great shape.

More pics can be available on request.
Looking for $10k each or will sell the two that get offers closest to $10K each.
Cruisers_Gwagen.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to see more pictures and hear more about the G-Wagen, I will be looking for a new 4x4 in the next few weeks. I'd been thinking UZJ100, but have always been a sucker for the G-Wagen.

Mileage of each is posted in the original post:

FJ60 - 161k on body, 40k on motor, 6k on trans.
LX450 - 143k
230GE - 75k

I've got more pics of the G-wagen but they're large. I can send to email or let me resize and post.

I bought the G-wagen to swap in a 5-cyl MB turbodiesel. According to the G forum, its a direct bolt-in. Only need to mod exhaust and swap yoke from g tranny to sedan tranny. I just can't find the time.

Was the engine new when swapped in, or is there 40k since the conversion? More pics would be great, especially of the engine bay and underneath. Has it ever been repainted? Was it a professional conversion?

FJ60

I am shopping for a 60/62 and would like to see some pictures and get some more info on the conversion. I'm a ways off but have access to cheap airfare so long as the truck is up to the trip home.

Where you buying in CO?
I grew up in Noble and Norman, live in Tulsa now. Bought place in Steamboat springs last year kicking around a 60 or 62 for the mountains. Can you send me additional info at jonthamilton@hotmail.com,

Just got in CO from Moab an hour ago, heading back too Oklahoma tomorrow. Snow was 15 feet deep on buffalo pass last week. Not much cruising the mountains for awhile.

More info on the 60 - I bought the engine from a fellow mudder in Dallas a few years ago who knew the mileage. My brother and I installed it together with a newly rebuilt Bowtie Overdrives 700R4 about 5 years ago. It has the stock transfer case with an AA adapter. Rust repair and re-spray was done professionally about that same time. I'll get some pics of the engine bay up a little later.

Can we get some more pics of the LX-450?

Additional Pics of the LX:
LX450_Front.jpg
LX450_Drivers Side.jpg
LX450_Pass Side.jpg

Interior pics of LX:
LX450_Drivers Seat.jpg
LX450_Pass Seat.jpg
LX450_Rear Seat.jpg

Other pics:

The LX has been completely baselined over the past year and a half - coolant flush, brake fluid flush, new OEM belts, new A/C compressor and full system recharge, PHH done, front knuckle rebuild with new bearings and Marlin seals, new brake pads front and rear, new plugs, new rotor, new dist. cap, new OEM air intake hose, Amsoil synthetic in both difs and transfer case, factory lockers, ARB bumper with Slee A/C dryer plate. Yakima rack was in first pic, but does not go with the truck.
LX450_Cargo.jpg
LX450_Engine Bay.jpg

How long have you owned the LX? How many owners has it had? Has it had any body/paint work? Does it need anything?

I believe I'm the third owner of the LX. The second owner towed it behind an RV and had it serviced at the Lexus dealer. When I bought it, I baselined the truck with all new fluids and then did the big PM items. Just replaced plugs, rotor, cap and air intake hose about 2 weeks ago and it runs great. Just got 17 mpg coming back from the Pecos in NM (it's downhill to OKC). If it weren't for the opportunity to buy the land/cabin on the Conejos in S. Colo., I would probably put new A/T tires on it this summer.

LX450

Maybe I missed it but does it have lockers?

LX450

Sorry...brain fart. Saw it in the title. Has the HG been done?

HG has not been done. No signs of leaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom