FJ60 fuel tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD: For Sale FJ-60 fuel tank. This belonged to LACruiser (Dana) who passed away and I am helping his widow sell these items, so I don't know the details and can only give the information based on what I can see. Hopefully the picture will attach properly. The straps are also included.

attachment.php

Asking $50 or make an offer, especially if you are in the Los Angeles area and are willing to pick it up. It is located in Simi Valley, CA. It would be nice to sell it than to have it thrown in recycle bin.

I also have a 2 hp dual tank compressor, $50

A battery charger, the type used on car lots with wheels and a timer. The fan is noisy, $40

2 sets of jack stands, not sure of the ratings (if interested I can send pictures), $30/set

3 pairs of 150w 6" speakers, in unopened package, $20/pair

There are many other items as well, such as 4Runner corner marker lights, other vehicle light assemblies, which I need to go through and document and take pictures.

Please feel free to make a reasonable offer on any items.

pict3605.jpg

Last edited:
No, but it has been sealed up since Dana got it. I could look at it or if you are in the area, you could inspect it.

I know it's been awhile and yet do you still have the fuel tank?
Thanks,
Steve

For Sale FJ-60 fuel tank. This belonged to LACruiser (Dana) who passed away and I am helping his widow sell these items, so I don't know the details and can only give the information based on what I can see. Hopefully the picture will attach properly. The straps are also included.

attachment.php

Asking $50 or make an offer, especially if you are in the Los Angeles area and are willing to pick it up. It is located in Simi Valley, CA. It would be nice to sell it than to have it thrown in recycle bin.

I also have a 2 hp dual tank compressor, $50

A battery charger, the type used on car lots with wheels and a timer. The fan is noisy, $40

2 sets of jack stands, not sure of the ratings (if interested I can send pictures), $30/set

3 pairs of 150w 6" speakers, in unopened package, $20/pair

There are many other items as well, such as 4Runner corner marker lights, other vehicle light assemblies, which I need to go through and document and take pictures.

Please feel free to make a reasonable offer on any items.

Fuel tank sold.

I did not realized that it was two different people who were interested as I thought that it was the same person, until I just looked closer. I got a PM, as well as seeing the post and just thought it was from the same person. Sorry.

If yours sells , I have a couple also.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

It sold. It is amazing that suddenly it turns out that multiple people are interested at the same exact time. I did learn to take a close look at the names of who is posting and who is sending a PM. I just never expected to have it be two different people.

Not sure but I could check tomorrow.

Where are you located?

In in Stockton northern CA and really don't have time to deal with shipping so you'd have to come pick it up.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Dang. I don't think I'll be able to pick it up. I am in NC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom