Fj60 Fuel injection for 2F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I scored this one late night Unicorn Hunter ,ing in the AU for anything that sparkles or illuminates

I thought it was total BS and a scam counterfeit joke of some kind ?
I was like No Frqcking way 1984 ?

But I rapidly sent my green backs anyway and did not care a bit about them

all the wanted was my new must have right Fing now and. Paid for ems shipping too !

the day it came , I became under its spell 30 seconds after my trusty letter carrier Vince dropped it off for me to sign for !

that’s a joke now right , sign for packages 📦 and risk
Never coming off. A made in China 🇨🇳 breathin machine ?

They sent it here then double dipped on our cash on the machines ?

who should ever thought of known to prepare for that movie plot sheet !

Anyway :

I thumbed through it slowly cover to cover

and discovered it covers the new MEd cap 19100-61180

and the non smog 21100-61012 also

both non USA current good part numbers globally

if u can get to them before the JDM undergroundtoyota genuine parts Crime familyS waiting to snatch up the latest production runs to flip to us fools for tripple global msrp !

but enough chatty matty TEq theory’s

back to professor Seth :

Are these 1984 oem FSM what you detail above ?

EBEABBCC-D917-457C-B777-05B9FBA8C867.jpeg
CE3CB6B7-EAA1-4CD4-A0D0-FA7E15EE4F46.jpeg
3292CA74-1BEA-420E-B258-F22C26CE6B3A.jpeg

This looks like the 3F exhaust manifold above. I've seen a few pictures of them

1603721717788.png

the carb in that 1984 unicorns from teq heaven top secret skunk works edition i have in my Gun safe at all times , is this :

21100-61012

1603721856418.png

this is the 19100-61180 outlined in the IGN' section of the FSM too , ...........simply Fasinating , we here in the good old USA

got screwed live real time , while all the time back then , only one of my life long my Personal HERO's Marv Spector most likely

knew all the inside 411 on this topic ?

remember he was pedding RHD 40 ans 60/62 parts that early too , so where you think he was paying off the sea conatiners captines

in OZ Pounds stacked tall ?

well down in OZ ....... Port of Sydney no doubt

i remember as a teenager in 89-91 high school buying rust free used 40 parts , that has a unique red chalk dust talcum powder caked al over them all the time ?

them Blokes in OZ no Doubt ......

they don't car water wash land cruisers there ever !

there is NO water , its like the surface of MARS !

but , sweet sweet rust free 40 parts , who cared ..........

1603722335285.png

19100-61180

1984 technoligy , at its best , life time points , and anti over rev limiter , updated stand alone ground strap connector pig tail , the works , the Cats Meow ,

and best of all NO Dented side covers required !

all we got was BIG CAP B/S !

and a Double Diapham debacle ,

that only now in 2020 , 36 years later @4Cruisers has finally been able to Pioneer a needed parts solution for all that monkey business

i can only seriously say the stricter FEDERAL and even more Gestapo California Emisasions requirements were thee main factors at play , but most Conspiracies run deep , have some factual merit and i believe this TEq one does for sure ......

i can compare factually , here : USA always gets ONLY all decked out factory toyota's top shelf and deep wallet editions , leather , and other fancy buttons on the dash you will never push in a life time !

while the rest of mankind gets kool stuff like heavy duty cloth seats , H55F's , and Problemmatic over fancy 1st ans 2nd gen. EFI TCCS ECU technoligy intoduced too soon before it was truly refined form a TOYOTA Nuts and Bolts engineering stand point and view .........

one last TECH question i have here , maybe somone can help answer ?

does a H55F , help the Emissions Topic ?

or

Cause More of it ?

like Co , NOX etc

as my varios 1st gen TUNDRAS came about from 99-2006 , they went from a 4speed , to 5 m then finally my late 05 SUPER HILUX has the coveted 6 speed , its really nice too ill say ....

i have to conclude more gear ranges then reduce emissions in a practicle way ?

right

higher speeds = less rpm's in the simply mind-set i have here on this ?

less rpm's less pollution in air .......

so why no H55F here in the USA ?

i bet my SOLID MUD Buddy @Living in the Past , knows ALL the 411 here 😇

this is my :

DSCN9587 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
the carb in that 1984 unicorns from teq heaven top secret skunk works edition i have in my Gun safe at all times , is this :

21100-61012

View attachment 2476989

this is the 19100-61180 outlined in the IGN' section of the FSM too , ...........simply Fasinating , we here in the good old USA

got screwed live real time , while all the time back then , only one of my life long my Personal HERO's Marv Spector most likely

remember he was pedding RHD 40 ans 60/62 parts that early too , so where you think he was paying off the sea conatiners captines

i remember as a teenager in 89-91 high school buying rust free used 40 parts , that has a unique red chalk dust talcum powder caked al over them all the time ?

View attachment 2477007

19100-61180

1984 technoligy , at its best , life time points , and anti over rev limiter , updated stand alone ground strap connector pig tail , the works , the Cats Meow ,

that only now in 2020 , 36 years later @4Cruisers has finally been able to Pioneer a needed parts solution for all that monkey business

i can only seriously say the stricter FEDERAL and even more Gestapo California Emisasions requirements were thee main factors at play , but most Conspiracies run deep , have some factual merit and i believe this TEq one does for sure ......

i can compare factually , here : USA always gets ONLY all decked out factory toyota's top shelf and deep wallet editions , leather , and other fancy buttons on the dash you will never push in a life time !

while the rest of mankind gets kool stuff like heavy duty cloth seats , H55F's , and Problemmatic over fancy 1st ans 2nd gen. EFI TCCS ECU technoligy intoduced too soon before it was truly refined form a TOYOTA Nuts and Bolts engineering stand point and view .........

or

Cause More of it ?

like Co , NOX etc

as my varios 1st gen TUNDRAS came about from 99-2006 , they went from a 4speed , to 5 m then finally my late 05 SUPER HILUX has the coveted 6 speed , its really nice too ill say ....

right

this is my :

Vary nice

me after Raging Reproduction OEM Vintage TEQ Decals till 5am sat / Sunday morning at fall crawl under Makita 8000k 18v Lithium Ions bright azz lamps , to more people with Beers in there hands then A parking Lot on Fall PHISH Tour ! 😆

but many hours before , while staring at dozen on white knuckles of RAFFLE ticket excitement and anticipation , people watching , only i could fine wet my pants laughing inside , because i was one too ,,,,

i had the privilege of one again crossing paths in person live real,time , and being left hum-bally speechless , one of my personal

mud Hero's who we chatted it up and caught up for 15 years gone by @RWBeringer4x4 .........

i though on my long azz drive home , how killer kool is was that chance encounter happened like it did , simply put GO-TEN !

i feel lucky today 😇

1603724978087.png

@ToyotaMatt - it was great running into you again! Wish we'd had more of a chance to chat but you were a pretty popular guy at Fall Crawl! It hasn't been QUITE 15 years, I think I bought the Go-Ten 40 from you in July 2012 - so it was getting close to a decade! The truck has evolved a lot since I bought it from you but in a lot of ways, it has changed very little! It's cool to hear you've been following the evolution, and I'm totally humbled by the fact that I'm a "Mud-Hero" in your eyes because, despite wrenching on this thing for 8 years, there are days where I still have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! It has been a learning experience, to say the least, and I very much appreciate you playing match-maker to the rig that started me on the journey! Great seeing you again, and I'm glad to see you're business booming!

your a mud hero , simply because you taught me everything i now know and have digested today regarding the once and still

legindary GO-TEN company and all related ......

no b/s here

i only still wonder what ever became of a single digit kilometers fresh off the lot F and 2F long blocks back in a era where

they were still plenty-full , and no way considered a treasured relic of a timeless time gone by ?

or

were they simply tossed in a big green or blue BFI dumpster as dead weight ?

after all why would anyone really have needed a new long black back then to begin with ?

i live for the NOS parts hunter chase , i have often thought of a dusty dry old warehouse like in raiders of the lost ark in the end scene \

where all the GO-TEN new car take our F/2F go-tens long blocks simply went , for what ever reason is not important ,

dry arid climate , they be preserved like a mummies , waiting ............

who ever might just happen to chance upon a major land deal with a old locked building that time and age long forgot ,

this longer then h#ll wishful theory of mine ..:D

would and could be ...............

well one day maybe :beer: :idea:

i have done much home work on the GO-TEN topic since 2012 , yes less then 15 years my BAD 😆

and never a mention of where the take outs went or did after well being took out .....

i would love to know all there is on this last chapter , but also maybe its best left to history and mystery intrigue as well :)

simply put GO-TEN !

1603729288989.png

21100-61012

View attachment 2476989

View attachment 2477007

19100-61180

or

Cause More of it ?

like Co , NOX etc

right

this is my :

Just my opinion but think Toyota know that in 1983 they were only going to import a few FJ40s and were perfectly happy just importing the H42 and 3.70:1 diffs. The first thru fourth in the H42 is a better gearing for pavement than the H41. The H55F shares first thru fourth gears with the H41. Thinking that was the case with the FJ60 as well. It wasn't until the H42 started a few years after the early version of the H41 was a four speed imported in a FJ40 to the US.

me after Raging Reproduction OEM Vintage TEQ Decals till 5am sat / Sunday morning at fall crawl under Makita 8000k 18v Lithium Ions bright azz lamps , to more people with Beers in there hands then A parking Lot on Fall PHISH Tour ! 😆

but many hours before , while staring at dozen on white knuckles of RAFFLE ticket excitement and anticipation , people watching , only i could fine wet my pants laughing inside , because i was one too ,,,,

i had the privilege of one again crossing paths in person live real,time , and being left hum-bally speechless , one of my personal

mud Hero's who we chatted it up and caught up for 15 years gone by @RWBeringer4x4 .........

i though on my long azz drive home , how killer kool is was that chance encounter happened like it did , simply put GO-TEN !

i feel lucky today 😇

View attachment 2477075
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just my opinion but think Toyota know that in 1983 they were only going to import a few FJ40s and were perfectly happy just importing the H42 and 3.70:1 diffs. The first thru fourth in the H42 is a better gearing for pavement than the H41. The H55F shares first thru fourth gears with the H41. Thinking that was the case with the FJ60 as well. It wasn't until the H42 started a few years after the early version of the H41 was a four speed imported in a FJ40 to the US.
You guys seem to have a real good hold on FJ things this is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time
Should I get an H55 ?
And what’s the best place to order it from the fj60 is a 05/1985 with a really nice running 2f , except for the bad smog pump that will get replaced as soon as the rebuilt replacement gets here

You guys seem to have a real good hold on FJ things this is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time
Should I get an H55 ?
And what’s the best place to order it from the fj60 is a 05/1985 with a really nice running 2f , except for the bad smog pump that will get replaced as soon as the rebuilt replacement gets here

I have gone used on my H55F but that because it's for a FJ40 and has the correct top cover that moves the shift cane forward like the four speed in a FJ40. 5/85 you will not need a H55F, H55F shift can and fifth gear oiler for the transfer case. Your current Transfer will work as well as the transfer case shifter which is hard to find. Be sure to hang onto your shifter even if you end up replacing your transfer. Toyota added a dummy spacer to the H42 4/85. It was the same size as the H55F. The main case is the same so it just a matter of switching the transmission. Even the Boot for the transmission will work. If you needed to rebuild your transfer and replaced the clutch on your current four speed it wouldn't be any more work. Just be sure to add the fifth gear oiler on the front of the transfer case.

As to where to get it can check with vendors here on mud and Google the transmission and shifter part numbers. I don't follow it that close but seems a dealer in Southern California had the lowest price on a H55F a while back.

I have gone used on my H55F but that because it's for a FJ40 and has the correct top cover that moves the shift cane forward like the four speed in a FJ40. 5/85 you will not need a H55F, H55F shift can and fifth gear oiler for the transfer case. Your current Transfer will work as well as the transfer case shifter which is hard to find. Be sure to hang onto your shifter even if you end up replacing your transfer. Toyota added a dummy spacer to the H42 4/85. It was the same size as the H55F. The main case is the same so it just a matter of switching the transmission. Even the Boot for the transmission will work. If you needed to rebuild your transfer and replaced the clutch on your current four speed it wouldn't be any more work. Just be sure to add the fifth gear oiler on the front of the transfer case.

As to where to get it can check with vendors here on mud and Google the transmission and shifter part numbers. I don't follow it that close but seems a dealer in Southern California had the lowest price on a H55F a while back.
Thank you

Thank you

just a honest a respectful note :

@Living in the Past states teq facts , well is and are just that ....... 😇

i have learned so much from his valued input over the last several years , nothing more nothing less .............

thanks my friend as always ,

kindly matt

I actually have 2 complete 3FE’s that run great 1 is in a rolled 62 runs and drives great was thinking of making it a convertible and the other 3FE came from a engine swap and it runs great. I have seen some things about the Holley sniper FI , do these things work good?
I did the Sniper Conversion about 2 years ago. Its literally Nite+Day. Drivability is sooooo much better. I live at aprox 9700' drive often between 5000' + 7500'...was a nitemare pre Sniper. I never have to mess with the gas when coming to a stop...it never stalls. And starts EVERY time on 1st/2nd crank...even at -15 degrees. Its easily the best mod ive ever done.

I did the Sniper Conversion about 2 years ago. Its literally Nite+Day. Drivability is sooooo much better. I live at aprox 9700' drive often between 5000' + 7500'...was a nitemare pre Sniper. I never have to mess with the gas when coming to a stop...it never stalls. And starts EVERY time on 1st/2nd crank...even at -15 degrees. Its easily the best mod ive ever done.

who, preformed the mod if your don't mind me asking ?

you personal or a OP / shop etc ?

Thank you for the info

who, preformed the mod if your don't mind me asking ?

you personal or a OP / shop etc ?
Im not qualified unfortunately. local shop that does all my 60 things did it.

Thank you for the info
YW...i went thru 3 carbs, 2 starters and a cpl batteries trying to start it in the cold over the years....lololol soooo happy to just jump in and crank it up!!! Made driving my rig a joy from a terrible joke in the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom