FJ60 - front & rear axles, birfields, OME steering stablizer, H42, RHD steering, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
EDIT: Everything is now in Oregon at zip code 97224. Nothing has been sold yet so everything is up for grabs.

I'm moving to Oregon and need to clean out my garage. I have two birfields, front axles, and rear axles - $50 each.

I have an almost new OME steering stablizer - $50

I have RHD steering components - $50

An H42 with 160,000 miles on it - $50

I live in Davis, CA 95618 - you pay for shipping.

:beer:

Last edited:
Wondering if you have a late model FJ60 tcase (1985 - 1987)?

bump.gif

Still available. Everything is now in Sherwood, Oregon 97224.

I am putting 60 axles on my 40, are the axles ome? what condition? would you sell only the long shaft front and rear? Do you have the housings?

Thanks

matt

Hey Matt,

avanti179 pm'd me first about the axles and birfs but I'm not sure which axles he is interested in. You're second in line. The axles are oem. I replaced them with Longfield's and Poly Pro's. The axles are in fine condition. There is nothing wrong with them. I'd rather sell the birfs with the front axles but if no one wants the birfs then I'll sell just the axles. I'm currently using the axle housings. The rear axles have 180,000 miles on them and the fronts don't look used that much.

:beer: Chad

I am putting 60 axles on my 40, are the axles ome? what condition? would you sell only the long shaft front and rear? Do you have the housings?

Thanks

matt

I have an almost new OME steering stablizer - $50

I live in Davis, CA 95618 - you pay for shipping.

PM sent on steering stabilizer.

I found some axles lose by and am not sure if its going to go through. Ill let you know either way next week.

thanks matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom