Wanted FJ60 front passenger door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to replace my front passenger door. Need something that's rust free. prefer silver but color doesn't matter much since we're doing a respray. Located in Portland, Oregon.

Thanks,

J

I have a few in Idaho. I probably have white and maybe tan. I can check in the morning. $75 plus actual shipping. I'm in Idaho so it shouldn't be too terrible. I'm guessing 40-45 dollars for the complete door shell (not locks, windows, etc...)

I have a few in Idaho. I probably have white and maybe tan. I can check in the morning. $75 plus actual shipping. I'm in Idaho so it shouldn't be too terrible. I'm guessing 40-45 dollars for the complete door shell (not locks, windows, etc...)

Ok. Yeah if I can get it with all of the locks and windows would be great. Keep me posted.

Thanks,

J

I can do that but it makes shipping go way up. It adds a ton of weight, especially the glass. I'm OK with packing them so everything arrives in good shaped but I hate it when people spend as much on shipping as they do on the part.

Ok. I have the glass but will need the locks, window regulator ect. Will leaving out the glass help out with shipping?

Where does it need to go? I can weigh it and get some estimates.

I mean zip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom