SOLD FJ60 Frankenyoda - Central Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One too many toys. I've spent the last year getting this beast mechanically perfect. I am selling this Yoda and my Jeep but only the first one that sells. 17,500.

• Spring over with full width 1-ton axles from an 02' Superduty:
• Front ball joint Dana 60 with 4:11's and an ARB locker with an ARB Compressor linked to an onboard air tank and fittings. Rear Sterling with 4.11's and a Detroit
• 4 wheel Disks - New all the way around. Non ABS Master Cylinder and booster from late model 1-ton superduty.
• Very reinforced stock spring packs (rides very good and stable)
• Rear anti-wrap bar.
• Is riding on Goodyear 37x12.5x16.5 on procomp steel wheels, also comes with 4 recentered 8-bolt hummer double beadlock wheels with the biasply 36 x 12.5 x 16.5 goodyear military tires. These use the pressed USA6x6 centers, which are stronger than the flat plate type. They also have the Greatlakes mud locks welded on.

• new alternator
• all new air conditioning
• flexalite 295 electric fan with variable speed controller
• detroit rear locker
• ARB front locker with ARB onboard air and tank
• 350+hp, 480+ftlb 385 EFI stroker w/ new main bearings
• Mid 70's high nickel block, stress relieved. .040 over
• EQ torker heads, flow better than vortec's but accept pre-85 parts
• Scat 6.0 cast crank and rods
• Kiethblack hypereutectic pistons with 9.6:1 compression
• Comp cam K12-239 .480 lift with 270 dur. (Idles very well)
• Billet roller rockers
• Edelbrock performer intake
• Serpentine accessories
• Street Demon 4bbl carb (new)
• Ceramic block hugger headers with custom 3" mandrel bent exhaust, very nice and mellow stainless magnaflow muffler and a universal magnaflow cat.
• Large Howe aluminum radiator w/ a brand new Flex-a-Lite 297 electric fan with variable speed controller. Switched override in the cab and A/C override. Keeps it cool!
• Ice Cold R134 A/C. All new components. Lifetime Warranty on parts from AutoZone.
• New Lifetime warranty hi torque starter.
• Edelbrock polished aluminum tall valve covers and open element.
• Re-BUILT 1992 700R4 Corvette servo, beast sunshell, upgraded pump, heavy duty torque converter, Howel stand alone lock up.
• Ford Np203 gear reduction box, bolted to a passenger drop ford 32 spline Np205 via Northwest Fab,clockable adapter. Custom triple stick shifters (Front wheel drive, rear wheel drive and 4 wheel drive)
• Highangle drivelines 1-ton 1350 C/V shafts front and rear with a flanged 1410 u-joint in the rear and a 1310 at the front axle. These shafts are VERY heavy duty and weigh 2-3X more than Toyota stuff
• cooling system has a heat exchanger component to hook up a camp shower
• Tan interior. Front seats are black vinyl, sliding and reclining racing seats from Summit racing. Rear seat is out of an fj62 with headrests, all stock carpet is in good condition as is the head liner. The driver rear interior door panel needs replacing or recovering.
• Custom sliders welded to frame and under front and rear rockers.
• Front ARB bull bar with the newer Warn 8274 with the 4hp motor. 5/8" extraction points to the front of the bumper that can accommodate shackles.
• Rear swing out tire carrier with dual pivot points (Iron Pig off-road) and space for 3 Nato or Wedco jerry cans. It also has a tow hitch with wiring for lights.
• FJ62 mirrors, the drivers side is broken due to a rock on a gravel road.

there is more I am sure
20171029_165052.jpg
20171029_165202.jpg
20171029_165346.jpg

20171030_192541.jpg

20171029_165119.jpg

Price?

Didn't this one sell within the last year here?

Yes...to me. I have a lot in it, albeit more costly to me than most on this forum as I had to pay someone for most of it. Don't believe I mentioned new mains and seals either. Hate to let it go but have to.

I sold this rig less than a year ago for $9500.
Props to the original builder of this rig who really put his heart and soul into it. When I had it I did a lot of work on it and did that pricey but beautiful commercial truck chassis clean/undercoating to preserve it's longevity. Looks like it's had some good work done on it by the current owner as well.
GLWS and hope it goes to a good home/MUDDER.

I sold this rig less than a year ago for $9500.
Props to the original builder of this rig who really put his heart and soul into it. When I had it I did a lot of work on it and did that pricey but beautiful commercial truck chassis clean/undercoating to preserve it's longevity. Looks like it's had some good work done on it by the current owner as well.
GLWS and hope it goes to a good home/MUDDER.

It is an incredible ride. I sincerely hope my jeep sells first and I can keep it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom