FJ60 For Sale In WA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the time has come to put my 1985 FJ60 up for sale. A friend is selling his 86 that I've had my eye on for a while so I need to find mine a new home.

I bought the truck a year ago in Cal. where it had spent it's intire life. I flew down and drove it up 1200 miles with no problems at all. It's been a great truck and has been my daily driver. Like I said, it's a 85 w/ 190K miles. Tan with tan/brown interior. New starter, new rear drive line, plugs, wires, cap & rotor. Wheels and tires are in great shape. 31x10.5 Goodyear Wrangler's with 65% tread left. Interior is in good shape. I bought new Tuff Duck seat covers from SOR to cover up the front seats- they were quite worn. The back bench is it good shape. The rear storage area has a custom built in drawer system that is fully carpeted that I think is quite handy to store all those little things that you don't want to be without.

Everything on the truck is stock except the few things that I mentioned. It does have after market shackles that provide about 1-2" on lift. I'm running brand new Panther wheels that I love and I'm not sure if they're going to sell with or without the Cruiser. I'll make up my mind soon.

The paint is in overall great shape for the age of the vehicle. I love the desert tan. I does however have one pach of rust on the driver's side rain gutter where the P.O. had a Thule roof bar that he didn't keep tight enough so the paint was rubbed off and the rust has started. It's not bad but needs to be taken care of.

This is a great truck and has never let me down and I'm sad to see it go but I just can't pass up the opportunity on this other one.

I'm asking $5,600 which I think is a good and fair price but I will listen to offers. I can and will sent pitures to those who are REALLY interested in the Cruiser. Buyer to pay all shipping costs.

My name is Jon. Please email me with any and all questions at
butcher@stewart-king.com or call me at (360) 738-8376
I'm located in Bellingham, WA. about 1.5 hours north of Seattle. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom