SOLD FJ60/FJ62 Auto Tranny (Idaho) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently purchased a lot of FJ40 Land Cruiser parts which included an automatic tranny and a 3F EFI engine. I was told that they came from an 1987 FJ60, however looking them up online and it appears that 3F EFI and the auto tranny came with the FJ62, but can be bolted into an FJ60.

They were removed from the rig years ago when the owner swapped them out for a V8.

The transfer case was removed and sold approx 2 years ago.

I am putting up the tranny for sell and am asking $200 for it, as is. I was told that it was working fine when removed, but I have no way to validate it. If purchased and the new owner finds out that there are problems with it, I would be willing to refund if contacted by a professional tranny shop verifying the issues and serial number of the tranny.

I would prefer local pickup, however I would be willing to deliver it for the cost of gas. I am located in Southeastern Idaho.

I may be interested in selling the engine for $500 if someone is interested, I would combined the two for $600. Ask and I can send photos of the engine.

I have a current window of 2 weeks to sell this, then I will be unavailable for about a month, then I will have another 2 week window, etc.

I'll try to keep the link posted with my status.

Check out the link below to see photos:

tranny - Google Drive

Last edited:
Willing to drop the price to $100, however I would need to have someone pick it up before Labor Day.

Any interest after that will have to wait until October some time.

Sold for $100. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom