FJ60 Extended Shackles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 4 SOR 1 inch extended shackles for sale. They will lift your cruiser 1 inch. They go for $60 a pair but I will sell all 4 for $90, buyer pay shipping from 66061. I will take paypal. Let me know if you have any questions. (The picture is from SOR's web)

lets see if the picture shows up this time?!?!?

The current SOR prices are cheaper. You might want to drop your prices substantially to get a bite.

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked the sor website and they are still listed at $60.29 per pair. These are the extream 1 inch cad plated greasable shackle part number 288-96.

[quote author=preacherman link=board=5;threadid=8283;start=msg69996#msg69996 date=1070339773]
I have 4 SOR 1 inch extended shackles for sale. They will lift your cruiser 1 inch. They go for $60 a pair but I will sell all 4 for $90, buyer pay shipping from 66061. I will take paypal. Let me know if you have any questions. (The picture is from SOR's web)
[/quote]I'm interested call me @ 281-530-9749 or em roybige130@aol.com I'm ready

these are still for sale

I need just the rears. I will buy them if you will split the set.

I'm Interested. PM me.

Mike S

Preahcerman: You out there? Please send e-mail if you want to sell your shackles. All 4. OK?

E-mail addy above.

Mike S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom