For Sale FJ60 Engine and 4 speed trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up a 1987 FJ60 this weekend and am going to do some swap work on it. If anyone is interested Ill be selling the motor(or parts) and the 4 speed. Keeping the tcase for now.

The motor has 160ish thousand miles on it. It was converted by the previous owner to running a 3fe intake and a fuel injection setup with a megasquirt computer. The motor itself is locked up. If anyone is interested make me an offer on the motor or the components you are interested in. The PO claimed it ran good with this setup, but never verifying that myself I make no claims on how well the fuel injection mods worked out. Will sell all of the accessories on the engine as well if anyone needs them. Will ship anything and work on pricing best as possible.

Again....as Ive never driven this truck the 4 speed is in my opinion untested. The PO did claim it worked well prior to the motor issues. For what little it matters it drops in and out of all gates easily.

For starters lets say 200 for the fuel injection swap with any parts you want/need related and the computer. Individual parts on the motor on an offer basis.

200 for the transmission. Will palletize for free, shipping is on the buyer or will help with mudship if possible.

Located in North Platte, Nebraska. It wont let me upload pics of the motor, so I can text them on request.

Is it 2f engine. I wouldn't be interested in the fuel injection. But I am in motor for sure and maybe transmission

It is a 2f. Motor is locked up, just making sure you read that. But Id give you a steal on it. 50 bucks if you want just the head/block assembly. Accessories can be negotiated if you want them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom