The e-brake assembly on my left rear wheel froze up a few months ago, so I took it apart and lubed everything, and it worked like a charm, until now. Again, it's just not releasing--when I remove the e-brake, the cable goes slack and I have to get out and move the lever by hand to avoid the drum from dragging while I drive. If I soak it with WD40 or Liquid Wrench, it goes away for a while, but then comes back. I can keep lubricating it every weekend until I finally get tired of it, but I was wondering if anyone has a solution. (Yeah, I know, new e-brake assemblies are $$$, just order one, yadda yadda.) Thanks.