Wanted FJ60 Driver Side Fender Wyoming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy! I need a driver side fender for an 85 fj60. As rust free as possible with dings/dents. Please let me know what you've got along with price and cost of shipping to Casper, Wyoming 82601. Thanks.
received_308425079881760.jpeg

I've got a couple driver fenders, non are perfect, either a ding or little rust where the mudflap mounts.
I might be able to get it transported close to you.

I've got a couple driver fenders, non are perfect, either a ding or little rust where the mudflap mounts.
I might be able to get it transported close to you.
Thanks for the quick response! I don't need perfect, but decent in condition. You know what I mean. The auto body place will make it look right. Costs please and maybe some pics ?

If it’s going from Helena to Casper, I can take it from Billings to Sheridan. I’m still doing my Billings run every week.

Please consider this an a new request to find a drivers side fender for my fj60. I will also need the grill. I talked with my body shop guy today and they've pretty much dropped the ball on finding either of these. I'm not the least bit savvy on Mud shipping so bear with me as to how to get it from you to me. Thanks for taking a gander and helping out.

Do you need an inner fender? I've got one for sale cheap:

Hi @iowaguy - I've got a driver's side fender for sale. It is in Los Angeles, and cheapest freight shipping I have found is a couple of hundred dollars. It is possible that I will be driving up to MT in a couple of weeks, and could possibly get it closer to Sheridan for you. Take a look at the post below and let me know if you're interested. Also worth noting that mine does NOT have an inner fender, so if you need that as well @4Cruisers 's post above looks like your best bet.

Hi @iowaguy - I've got a driver's side fender for sale. It is in Los Angeles, and cheapest freight shipping I have found is a couple of hundred dollars. It is possible that I will be driving up to MT in a couple of weeks, and could possibly get it closer to Sheridan for you. Take a look at the post below and let me know if you're interested. Also worth noting that mine does NOT have an inner fender, so if you need that as well @4Cruisers 's post above looks like your best bet.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll run the pics and info by the bodyman and let him roll with it. Dale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom