FJ60 doors and grill in an FJ-62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a question for you 60 series faithful.

I want manual windos, locks, mirrors, and transmission. I would also like round headlights. I had planned to buy an FJ-60 and sell my trusty and beloved FJ-62. Our FJ-62 is straight and rust free, and I am attached to it.

What do you think about an FJ-62 with the manual doors, and windows, and the round headlight grill from an FJ-60 plus an H55?

I am not sure what I will do, I just wondering what you all thought.

Andrew

daddyo said:
What do you think about an FJ-62 with the manual doors, and windows, and the round headlight grill from an FJ-60

My 62 has manual doors, windows & mirrors and will soon have the round headlight and grill from a 60 so I think it's a pretty good idea. :D

I sounds like you really want a 60. I'd sell the 62 and buy a 60 or keep the 62 and buy a 60.

sounds liek you want a 60, unless you like FI. I never see the reasoning behind wanting to go back in time with the electrical stuff. Unless you are having issues that you cant track down??

I have had a many a car and only had 1 that didnt have power options. And it was a Jeep that had no doors. :) I had a 1963 Impala for a little while and it was factory all power!

89s rule said:
sounds liek you want a 60, unless you like FI. I never see the reasoning behind wanting to go back in time with the electrical stuff. Unless you are having issues that you cant track down??

I have had a many a car and only had 1 that didnt have power options. And it was a Jeep that had no doors. :) I had a 1963 Impala for a little while and it was factory all power!

I am tired of the trend for ever more technologicaly advanced cars. I just want want something simple now.

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom