For Sale FJ60 Desmog parts & Carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are some parts I have removed as a result of a total desmog on the FJ60. I did not experience any problems that I know of with these parts before removing them, I just wanted to simplify the engine bay and I wanted a new carb. The car is an '83 FJ60 with 190k miles. I have no reason to believe a previous owner ever messed with these parts, at all. They are dirty due to age. I am located in West/Central Georgia and would be happy to meet for a pickup, or box up and ship. If you want it shipped I'll have it boxed up and then get the total cost at the UPS store I use. If you'd like more pictures just DM me your cell number. Thanks for looking.

Original Aisan carb. I had to remove the AC Idle hardware that connects to the shaft on the bottom of the carb for the new Trollhole carb (as viewed from the front of the vehicle). The "post" that the air cleaner screws onto is slightly bent as well, hopefully you can see it in the pictures. $75 + Shipping
9jJCjRr.jpg

Ek53AwT.jpg

6KlxAeg.jpg

2fqgAz3.jpg

EGR valve and "Cooler" that was attached below it. I had to sever the metal ribbed-looking hose that connected the two, otherwise they should be in fine shape. EGR Valve $40 + Shipping.

Cooler is $40 + Shipping, and I'm going to try to unscrew the two pipes coming from it.
iCnmJzM.jpg

dqA72VW.jpg

Cluster of emissions stuff that was mounted on the front left wheel well. One pipe rusted through, I believe the smog pump was connected via this pipe. I'm removing the long pipe that is still attached for shipping practicality, unless you want it. $40 + Shipping
zHZrh39.jpg

SpD9Uf1.jpg

Air cleaner housing. This is in good shape. I was going to clean it up and keep it but I went with another setup. $100 + shipping
NPNUG7z.jpg

4NXwnmw.jpg

Emissions "Computer". As far as I know this is very clean, and the solder looks good.. $40 SHIPPED (USPS flat rate box)
KPIwGN3.jpg

vtK1Gya.jpg

7qBwWIk.jpg

I will take the egr cooler
What's your PayPal information ?

Will that emissions computer work on an 1980 40..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom