Fj60 - Cummins - 28.9k. Worth it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depending on who you talk to, it will draw a wide price range. Those who don’t like diesels and who are Toyota purists will be the ones to talk you out of your decision or give a lower price. The 60 series is popular as we all know. SOA or SUA 60s will fetch a different crowd and price as will V8 or diesel.
Personally I like it. Looks really clean and built well. I wouldn’t purchase it without seeing or driving it first. I bought my 60 in 2013 for $7600. The 4BT, NV4500, SOA, Harrop Elocker, tires, Hutchinson Beadlocks, custom rear bumper, 4plus cost close $15,000. That’s with me and friends helping build it. The price is in the right ball park. I saw a 4BT 60 swap on Craigslist a year ago in Yakima, Washington that was on there for $26,000 that sold in less than a month.
This one is now pending sale.

Last edited:
Depending on who you talk to, it will draw a wide price range. Those who don’t like diesels and who are Toyota purists will be the ones to talk you out of your decision or give a lower price. The 60 series is popular as we all know. SOA or SUA 60s will fetch a different crowd and price as will V8 or diesel.
Personally I like it. Looks really clean and built well. I wouldn’t purchase it without seeing or driving it first. I bought my 60 in 2013 for $7600. The 4BT, NV4500, SOA, Harrop Elocker, tires, Hutchinson Beadlocks, custom rear bumper, 4plus cost close $15,000. That’s with me and friends helping build it. The price is in the right ball park. I saw a 4BT 60 swap on Craigslist a year ago in Yakima, Washington that was on there for $26,000 that sold in less than a month.
This one is now pending sale.

@Hojack thank you foe the insight. Super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom