FREE FJ60 complete axle . Phoenix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nifski

SILVER Star
Threads
Free if you pick it up

E5AB176E-356D-43AF-B13E-0A744CBE365B.jpeg

If you’re planning to go to Phoenix, maybe you can mudship that fj60 hatch that Kelly saad just bought from me . I’m not 100%sure he’ll go for it, but I already have $$ fro him for shipping with those knuckle draggers from UPS that I d rather share with a fellow mudder.:)

If you’re planning to go to Phoenix, maybe you can mudship that fj60 hatch that Kelly saad just bought from me . I’m not 100%sure he’ll go for it, but I already have $$ fro him for shipping with those knuckle draggers from UPS that I d rather share with a fellow mudder.:)
I'm fine with it, check with Kelly and let me know.

I'm fine with it, check with Kelly and let me know.

Hey @65swb45 and @ksemerdjian @kelly saad , I purchased that Hatch and sent it to Kelly, who is doing the paint on my 60 right now. Kelly lives in Flagstaff, his shop is about 45 minutes south of there. would you be going thru Flagstaff or Camp Verde AZ on your way home from Phoenix? If you are, and can take that hatch from Mark I will absolutely buy you a tank of gas or 2. You can get a free axle AND free gas!! PM me if able. Thanks!!

Hey @65swb45 and @ksemerdjian @kelly saad , I purchased that Hatch and sent it to Kelly, who is doing the paint on my 60 right now. Kelly lives in Flagstaff, his shop is about 45 minutes south of there. would you be going thru Flagstaff or Camp Verde AZ on your way home from Phoenix? If you are, and can take that hatch from Mark I will absolutely buy you a tank of gas or 2. You can get a free axle AND free gas!! PM me if able. Thanks!!
Unfortunately I won't be going that far north.

Ok, thanks anyhow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom