FJ60 cargo bedliner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sacto60

1987 FJ60 2" OME 33s
Threads
Is there a rubber cargo bed liner like what you see with thick, rubber floor mats? I'd love to find one that even covers full rear of truck with seats down.

Don't know of one but when I get mine back from the painter I'm going to have one professionally made. I get tired of trying to cleanup dog hair out of the cracks and mud on the carpet.

I recall seeing a full rear seat back bed liner from Cool Cruisers. Maybe SOR had one too. I went with a rear cargo only and figured I'd throw a tarp down in those instances when full rear seat back coverage was necessary.

sor

IMAG0273-1.jpg

Specter makes a fine cargo liner.
Not one piece though.

096-vi.jpg

095-vi.jpg

on the rear seat backing...is that part of the deal or did you cut up another piece to make that?

SOR sells both pieces. I've had it on my 60 for 2+ years. It works for my needs.

on the rear seat backing...is that part of the deal or did you cut up another piece to make that?

Like Mac said, I'm thinking it was two sold separate. Can't remember off the top of my head.
Nothing is ever cheap with SOR and their shipping, but it's a nice set up. Thin enough so you can take the metal trim off seat back and tuck liner under it and reattach.

my rear seat needs a better cover the OEM stuff is history, there on the back side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom