Wanted FJ60 Brown Interior Parts and stock radio wanted- especially Door Cards with fabric intact (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to refresh the interior on a 86 FJ60. I'm looking for Brown Interior parts

Door Cards with original fabric, Front Seat Covers, Center Console

I live in Central FL but willing to pay for shipping.

1986? would that be the pinstripe fabric?

1986? would that be the pinstripe fabric?
Yes- with some alternating color

8E2EDBD1-AA0A-48EC-BCDD-0A2A1351E2DB.jpeg

that is the wide stripe fabric, not the pin stripe version

How much?

- I have NOS Color keyed Room lamps , LED Update Feature TRIM Code #4 TAN

- and TRIM CODE #1 GREY

- i have NOS CARGO Lamos , LED UPDATE TOO

- MAX LUMENS Diodes , NOT ghetto Super bright led Passe' products to be clear ............

- Glove Box door , TAN color

- NOS COMPLETE REAR washer Pouch Bags KIT , Pump motor , hose , electrical sun harnesds pigtails kit , mounting bracket OEM stock type

ALL GENUINE NipponDenso Made in JAPAN Heavy Duty Cold Climate Spec. Rating as well , bag pouch and pump motor both Arctic Spec. Rated ...fyi

And ,

If your Really looking to REFRESH Your 60 , This is a MUST HAVE icing on your cake Finishing touch You can count on , i have Add a bit of Saudi Spec. Region , N ON USA Flare ,

Mist on demand Feature ......

gets rid of most or all Wiper Chatter along You r full SWEEP Path range of motion ..............

Please See TECH Video Below ...

thanks , and enjoy the TECH Show Below ..

also , PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to My You Tube Channel , always new and exciting 60/61/62 series stuff going on , breaking new ground and charting a new and fresh course

to period Correct Details that matter , and using Modern Materials and Processes , to achive a Purist Based Mind set Approach End product for your Vintage Toyota Vehical Platform ...........

If You Like , i will Give you a First Time MUD Member Coupon Code discount for 10% OFF anything we offer uip

no rules , Minimum purchase crap !

only just right

PM me please to discuss further

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom