FJ60 back door window glass? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does any one know where I can find a drivers side rear door triangle window for my 60? I've looked at cruiserparts and the one from Cruiser outfitters broke before it was removed :doh: . I called around and they want like 175$ for one at the local shops. Any thoughts? :cheers:
Michael

Good luck, my mom broke out one of those windows one time to get into our car, thinking it would be the cheapest to replace. But it wasnt they are usually preatty high. For $175 you can pick up an entire door with glass and all.

shoot, I'd sell you the whole door for $125. I've got one if needed.

There is an FJ62 at the local U Pull It. Last time it, all the glass was there. If you want, I could pull it for you and send it your way. I'm in Omaha, NE 68104.

Let me know,

Hodag

3-dog,

Thats mighty Christian of you to offer me up a whole door but mine is perfect except the for the window of course. I'm looking to spend in the 25$ range or it'll be the old plexi glass stop gap untill one turns up. Hodag, (with a handle like that I figured you were in WI) I sent you a pm I'm interested if the 60 and 62 have the same windows. Winter is on the way and soon that refreshing breeze down the back of neck will turn to frostbite, probably better take care of it :beer:

cheers,
Michael

You're talking about the rear passenger door small rectangle window, right??

I broke mine (fj 62) a few years ago when my weedeater flung a rock into it.
Got new OEM glass from the dealer and it wasn't expensive at all...don't remember how much but a lot cheaper than I expected. Give the dealer a call...with a TLCA discount you might be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom