For Sale FJ60 Axles W/highsteer and Ruffstuff fj40/fj60 axle kit chromo shafts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a front and rear set of FJ60 axles pulled from a stock 60, 1985 I believe.
New Chromo inner and outer shafts
Knuckle rebuild kit
One piece forged chromol high steer arms (4bolt)
Ruffstuff kit to put 60 axles on your FJ40
New rotors and calipers

$2000 for all, I'd like to keep it together unless everything is spoken for.

IMG_5190.JPG
IMG_5179.JPG
IMG_5176.JPG

If you don’t mind can you measure the center to center distance on the two steering holes on the high steer arm? (Passenger side)

What brand are those arms?

They look like the old school All-Pro forged chromoly arms to me. They're what I run but mine doesn't have the two holes for crossover like his

They look like the old school All-Pro forged chromoly arms to me. They're what I run but mine doesn't have the two holes for crossover like his
Didn't know All-Pro had anything for Land cruisers but then again the knuckles are the same so the steering arm would be as well. I'm planning to go shackle reversal, sprung under with a total of 4" lift. I like the crossover steering idea just not sure if I will have enough of a lift for it.

''Details
All-Pro is the first and only company to offer solid one piece forged Chromoly steel arms that are forged in Japan by an OE manufacturer for Toyota. These are the ultimate in strength, fit, and finish with all surfaces and tapers fully machined. Don't be fooled by crude 2-piece forgings from China.

These high quality arms fit '79 and later Pickup, 4Runner, FJ-40, FJ-60 & FJ-62. Use FJ-80 style tie rod ends, and can be drilled to 5/8" for use with spherical rod ends. Comes as 1 Right Arm and 1 Left Arm, unpainted finish.
Right Hand Drive is not avalible in this set.''

were you able to measure that hole distance?

I'm still a buyer on the shafts. What brand are they? 30-27spline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom